Barlean's, Organic Oils, Flax Oil for Animals, 12 fl oz (350 ml)

The dog seems to like it----

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Dec 24, 2009

One tablespoon mixed with dogfood keeps the coat of our lovely black German Shepherd a glistening---black. Health is excellent. This is dosage as per label.

Barlean's Flax for animals

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Feb 20, 2012

Normally, I rave over all Barlean's products. I'm not sure what it is about this product, but my cat won't have anything to do with food that has this mixed in it. I've tried mixing it in really well, burying it under a bunch of wet food, baiting her with freshly cooked chicken, but she absolutely refuses to go near her bowl if this oil has been it. I bought this for my cat hoping to alleviate a puking and/or hairball problem. Strangely enough, every time I have given her this, she has puked. Also, I was reading that flax may not be the best EFA for cats. Wish I would've known this before I bought this oil :(

Improved my dogs fur

Posted by tinajuni on Oct 26, 2013

I been using this for about 7 months, and in this period my dogs fure has become softer og fuller. Stopped using it for about two months, and she lost alot of fur. Could be a conincident, but I do not think so. Reordered!

Great stuff!

Posted by abbyca on Aug 26, 2010

Since I've been using this product, both my cat's have been shedding less and one cat in particular isn't throwing up as much. I'd recommend this product to any pet owner.

good

Posted by TheBest on Sep 16, 2008

Nice oil. My dog likes it. Never hesitates to eat it. I mix it into his RAW food diet.