Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Mar 10, 2009

This really does taste like a lemon sorbet

We love it. but....

Posted by Reviewer2251562 on Nov 12, 2008

We all like it. The lemon tastes so good even my pickiest 6 years old like it. My 4 years old girl thinks it is a lemonade and keeps on asking me for more. Every morning she will wake me up and tells me she wants the "lemonade". However, this cod liver oil ("lemonade") is a bit too sweet for me to take. I know it is made out of natural sugar, but if they can decrease the sweetness, it would be perfect.

Posted by SazfromIreland on Jan 02, 2009

I purchased this in the hope that my 3 year old son would willingly take it and I was not disappointed. It tastes great, just like a lemon flavour smoothie, with no fishy taste or after-taste, but with the same high quality Omega 3. My son loves it and looks forward to taking it every day. An all-round winner!

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3355697 on Jan 09, 2009

This is the best stuff. No fishy taste or after taste like many other omega products I've tried. It's really very good. I've notice a difference in my overall well-being since taking this product. Highly recommended. Best prices on the Web are at I Herb!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1256011 on Apr 20, 2009

This is a natural way to get your Omega 3 oil with no fishy taste. This product has no sugar and taste great. iherb has the best price and great fast service.

The best product!!

Posted by Reviewer1314603 on Aug 09, 2011

This is such a great product and can be used in so many ways to get the great fish oils without the icky fishy taste! My kids even love it! My favorite use so far is as my salad dressing. Yum!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1324174 on Sep 03, 2010

I bought this fish oil for my daughter and she loves it so much she licks the spoon clean after. Great flavour and no fishy aftertaste. Fantastic!

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1331435 on Jan 20, 2010

My Doctor was always telling me how important it was to my health to take fish oil every day, not the tiny amount you get in capsules but a big old tablespoon full of the doc's favorite brand. Even though that kind is decent, this stuff gets you almost as much fish oil concentration in a form that so easy to take that its a pleasant experience. If you need to take fish oil, and sometimes skip a day because you dont like the experience, try this, its easy to take every day and very enjoyable.

Great taste

Posted by 5274420526516529309 on Aug 22, 2012

This has no fishy smell at all. It tastes like what it says on the label. Easier to get kids to drink this than Nordic Naturals fish oil.

Tastes Delicious!!!