We love it. but....

Posted by Reviewer2251562 on Nov 12, 2008

We all like it. The lemon tastes so good even my pickiest 6 years old like it. My 4 years old girl thinks it is a lemonade and keeps on asking me for more. Every morning she will wake me up and tells me she wants the "lemonade". However, this cod liver oil ("lemonade") is a bit too sweet for me to take. I know it is made out of natural sugar, but if they can decrease the sweetness, it would be perfect.

Posted by SazfromIreland on Jan 02, 2009

I purchased this in the hope that my 3 year old son would willingly take it and I was not disappointed. It tastes great, just like a lemon flavour smoothie, with no fishy taste or after-taste, but with the same high quality Omega 3. My son loves it and looks forward to taking it every day. An all-round winner!

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3355697 on Jan 09, 2009

This is the best stuff. No fishy taste or after taste like many other omega products I've tried. It's really very good. I've notice a difference in my overall well-being since taking this product. Highly recommended. Best prices on the Web are at I Herb!

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Mar 10, 2009

This really does taste like a lemon sorbet

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1256011 on Apr 20, 2009

This is a natural way to get your Omega 3 oil with no fishy taste. This product has no sugar and taste great. iherb has the best price and great fast service.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2057767 on Nov 27, 2009

it keeps my babies extra intelligent

Omega three swirl......

Posted by Reviewer2365932 on Nov 28, 2009

Very good product. My wife and I really love the taste of the Omega three swirl.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1331435 on Jan 20, 2010

My Doctor was always telling me how important it was to my health to take fish oil every day, not the tiny amount you get in capsules but a big old tablespoon full of the doc's favorite brand. Even though that kind is decent, this stuff gets you almost as much fish oil concentration in a form that so easy to take that its a pleasant experience. If you need to take fish oil, and sometimes skip a day because you dont like the experience, try this, its easy to take every day and very enjoyable.

Kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Apr 16, 2010

I love it, too! No fishy taste whatsoever! Tastes just like a lemon smoothie. My 2-year-old licks it down, no problem! Will definitely buy again.

I could not believe the Taste

Posted by Reviewer2031726 on May 21, 2010

Barlean's have done a great job here. It is a challenge for many individuals to take flex oil. This has really great taste and easy on the stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »