Women's System Lube

Posted by Reviewer1199229 on Feb 01, 2007

A female doctor recommended this to me when I began peri-menopause. Its like a lube for the female system. In menopause, it stops hot flashes in all friends I recommended it to the first day. Your car needs an oil change every 3000 miles, this is like a system lube to keep you balanced. Helps everything: joints, hormones, sleeping, etc. Everyone I've recommended it to, continues to use it for many benefits.

Pain Free

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Jan 12, 2012

Removing pain from joints and swelling in hands and fingers going down!

Mahogany

Posted by Reviewer2757430 on Nov 28, 2007

Much better than flax oil, made more for woman, great product for price.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3310381 on Jan 18, 2012

I never fled better. The mood swings dissappeared and my hair nails look fantastic. There is this natural glow on my face.

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer1203227 on Nov 13, 2009

I really love these pills, definitely buy them again.

Barlean's Essential Woman

Posted by Reviewer1030813 on Jul 02, 2008

I can't believe how much this formula helps. My menopausal syptoms are much less than before. There's no aftertaste either!

Natural beauty

Posted by Reviewer1622160 on Nov 09, 2012

Very balanced product who contain all essential oils 3,6,9 for your body function. It's not only product for beauty but it's very important to improve hormone function. So it's very good product for people with hormonal disbalance - PCOS. After a month of use you'll see the difference.

Barleans's Essential Woman softgel supplement

Posted by Reviewer1837785 on Feb 02, 2011

I tried these for a couple of weeks. I was using Barlean's Essential Woman Chocolate/Raspberry swirl. I truthfully found the Chocolate/Raspberry swirl (which has the same ingredients as the softgels other than the addition of chocolate, xylitol, raspberry and rosemary)much more effective. My hot sweats returned with avegence when I took the softgels. I started back on the chocolate swirl and they have subsided a bit. It might be the cholcolate and also the xylitol is thought to blalnce hormones.

iherb great company

Posted by 5467539576757113631 on Oct 02, 2015

excellent product and super fast delivery and great packaging , thanks for the special paper clip.

DRAMATIC INCREASE IN ENERGY AND DRAMATIC DECREASE IN ACHES & PAINS.

Posted by Reviewer2275225 on Nov 26, 2009

Not since 1993 when I discovered another wonderful supplement (Floradix iron tablets made from plants) have I experienced such a boost to my life. I'm 65. Within a week after starting Essential Woman earlier this summer, I was shocked to notice I indeed had gained a distinct improvement in energy and in the quality of my life. Now I can anticipate my latter years with strength and confidence. I'm just amazed and thankful.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »