New To iHerb?

Baywood, Complete La Femme, Breast & Balance, 4 fl oz (120 ml) (Discontinued Item)

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1371607 on Jan 07, 2011

I am pretty shocked at how quickly I got results. I've tried other types of herbal breast formulas, but I got really limited results. I have a C cup already, but I wanted to restore the firmness that was lost after nursing my son. I got results with Le Femme the first week of taking it. After just two weeks, I am now a firm (and still getting firmer) C+ cup. Not sure if a D is in my future but I am hoping to keep getting firmer! My advice to anyone not getting results: quit dieting, quit the caffeine and eat plenty of protein (preferably meat). You're breasts are made of fat, so being too skinny can also limit results.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Dec 29, 2011

It works, within one week my wife notice a positive difference in her breasts and butt.

lucy

Posted by Reviewer1363158 on Dec 13, 2007

Amazing, the best of all formula, although I did have quicker better results with the original formula about 7 years ago.

Unwanted weight gain

Posted by Reviewer2987993 on Dec 14, 2011

I've noticed a small increased in breast size, but I've also gained water weight. It made me feel bloated.