Fizzy

Posted by 4814638792708270585 on Jun 27, 2013

I took the raspberry flavour and it was very strong in taste so can use only a small qty at a time.

tastes is awesome!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

for a variety of reasons, nearly everyone is deficient in magnesium. It plays a role in many aspects of health, yet most people know very little about this important mineral. When my levels are low I suffer from severe cramping, particularly in my legs (charley horse). I have friends who have been pretty much cured of migraine headaches, leg cramps and constipation just by adding this inexpensive, safe supplement. For years the conventional thinking was that calcium and magnesium should be in a 2 to 1 ration (many people consume far less magnesium than that!). In my opinion, the correct balance is closer to 1 to 1. I believe it improves the quality of my sleep. Magnesium fizz has a tart cherry flavor very much like cherry koolaid. As another reviewer noted, it is sweetened in part with fructose, although the sugar content is only 2 grams per one-scoop serving. It can be used hot or cold (I prefer the taste cold). If just beginning magnesium supplememntation, start slowly and build up over several weeks (say, half a scoop the first few days, then a full scoop, etc. until the desired level has been reached). I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great transaction!

Posted by Reviewer1762662 on Dec 23, 2011

I had trouble with tight muscles, this is helping.

very, very bad taste :(

Posted by Reviewer2951316 on Oct 02, 2011

I am sorry to say this, but I was so looking forward to a new tase. What I got: was a strong, pungent overwhelming taste where two scoops just might hurt you!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2028250 on Sep 23, 2011

Good product, good taste.

It has tartaric acid and tastes yuckie

Posted by Reviewer1194268 on May 02, 2011

I dont like the taste (overtly artificial taste) when compared to Ionic Fizz Magnesium or Peter Gillham's Calm Mag. Also, I cant feel the Mag effect cf. to Ionic/Peter Gillham's brand, which are better IMO. I thought some articles stated Tartaric acid is bad for those with Yeast issue/may be toxic for muscles. So, such ingredient may not be preferred for some ppl concerned with yeast.

Disgusting!

Posted by Reviewer1237027 on Apr 12, 2011

Sorry but this tastes utterly disgusting!! I will have to waste the whole pot as I simply cannot drink it. What a waste. I will go back to Ionic Fizz which is a far superior product.

MagFizz

Posted by Reviewer2259677 on Dec 09, 2010

Good flavor, easy to drink. Will continue to buy.

Mag Fizz

Posted by Reviewer2113032 on Oct 07, 2010

This product is the best tasting effervescent Magnesium blend I could find on the market. I tell all my friends about it!

Just what I looked for

Posted by Reviewer1879623 on Aug 23, 2010

I wanted to find magnesium without calcium and this also has selenium and zinc, and some other essential minerals. It tastes good and mixes easily. I take it at bedtime and definitely feel relaxed and sleep better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »