tastes is awesome!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

for a variety of reasons, nearly everyone is deficient in magnesium. It plays a role in many aspects of health, yet most people know very little about this important mineral. When my levels are low I suffer from severe cramping, particularly in my legs (charley horse). I have friends who have been pretty much cured of migraine headaches, leg cramps and constipation just by adding this inexpensive, safe supplement. For years the conventional thinking was that calcium and magnesium should be in a 2 to 1 ration (many people consume far less magnesium than that!). In my opinion, the correct balance is closer to 1 to 1. I believe it improves the quality of my sleep. Magnesium fizz has a tart cherry flavor very much like cherry koolaid. As another reviewer noted, it is sweetened in part with fructose, although the sugar content is only 2 grams per one-scoop serving. It can be used hot or cold (I prefer the taste cold). If just beginning magnesium supplememntation, start slowly and build up over several weeks (say, half a scoop the first few days, then a full scoop, etc. until the desired level has been reached). I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Baywood, Solutions, Magnesium Fizz, Cherry

Posted by Reviewer1739246 on Apr 28, 2008

This product is quick to absorb, but I have to say it tastes terrible. My husband is finishing it off as I cannot tolerate it. The taste brings to mind super sweet cherry syrup with a fizzing chemical tang, like an aspartane bitter taste. Whether it is good for me nor not, I will not purchase this again.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1751579 on Jul 30, 2008

fast shipment, easy transaction, very pleased, great product

Monica Elizabeth

Posted by Reviewer2255268 on Dec 26, 2008

Delicious.. works well after hot yoga to replenish my body's electrolytes!

baywood magnesuim Fizz

Posted by Reviewer1523222 on Dec 29, 2008

Great, we love it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2028250 on Sep 23, 2011

Good product, good taste.

wmb

Posted by Reviewer3113215 on Apr 15, 2008

great way to take magnesium if you can't swallow pills. tastes fine.

Magnesium Fizz, Cherry! Great Choice! Healthy Choice!

Posted by chacho on Aug 04, 2009

I sleep like a baby all thru the night with Magnesium Fizz. Help balance calcium (high levels of calcium blood serum) can cause a condition called "Calcification" Calcium blockage is serious stuff! That's why I only take no more than 250 mg of calcium in combination with other co-factor (nutrients) to support delivery to the bone where it needs to go.

Good solid product

Posted by Reviewer2638967 on Mar 01, 2010

I am using this brand for over a year and I like it because it is easier to drink the refeshing liquid than swallow the big manesium pills.

Cal-fiz

Posted by Reviewer3067174 on Jul 08, 2010

Great product at the correct price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »