nice

Posted by 5536723966785583675 on Nov 08, 2014

very good for blending

Favourites

Posted by lousbeauty on Jan 29, 2015

I use this brush nearly everyday! Absolute favourite

Nice brush

Posted by Galimelamed on May 13, 2016

A little stiff but does the work

not as soft as i want

Posted by iepurasmic on Apr 07, 2014

It's not as soft as I'd like but it's very good at blending eye shadow. Comparable to Sigma's E25.

Good quality

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015

I like it

Me gusta para difuminar

Posted by patrymoon on Jan 24, 2016

Aunque es el mismo número no tiene nada que ver con la versión amarilla ni la negra (línea maestro) de la misma marca. Este pincel es más estrecho y mas preciso, de material sintetico, suave y se limpia facilmente. No ha perdido pelo con los múltiples lavados que lleva. Lo uso para difuminar o para aplicar sombra en la cuenca. Lo recomiendo por la buena calidad precio. Si ha sido útil mi opinión valorala abajo, gracias :-)

looks cute

Posted by 4916368361707017386 on Sep 08, 2014

I wish it would be a bit softer, otherwise I would have gave 5 stars. Pink colour looks cute.

Muy buena brocha.

Posted by 5082575115656732593 on Jun 14, 2013

Bastante bien, aunque me la esperaba un pelín más suave. Eso sí, para difuminar, excelente.

Ok blending brush

Posted by Reviewer2573140 on Jul 05, 2013

This was ok but not amazing. But considering the price it's ok.I wouldn't recommend the cheaper Bdellium brushes.

I don't understand its shape.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014

I own 19 brushes from bdellium tools. I own 12 pieces of their studio line (the whole eye set plus #957) which I almost hate and 7 from both green and pink bambu series(the 5 piece mineral set, #781 from their green series and this one). I love eyebrushes and I own dozens because I like to try different ones. Most of them are quite cheap ELF or Eco tools ones. This one is quite good. It is a good quality (much higher quality than the studio series in my opinion) but I don't understand its shape very much.. It's quite different from most blending brushes but is neither like a shading nor a buffing brush.. I mostly recomment using this with powder products.I don't love it but is a good addition to my stash.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »