Disappointed

Posted by 5227193643190621327 on Mar 28, 2016

I bought this upon high recommendation from one of my favourite beauty YouTubers, and I have to say I am really disappointed. I don't doubt the quality of the brush, it is obviously well made, but it's just not for me. I think I've found I have fairly small eyes, and for starters this brush it just a bit too big to be able work easily. Secondly, it is not soft at all. It is quite scratchy, perhaps due to the duo fibre brush head, I have heard these types can be scratchy on the skin. So it is not comfortable on the delicate eye skin, and I find I have to really find a good angle to brush so I don't hurt myself. Lastly, it has made very visible dotted dents in my beloved eye shadows. It is so obvious where I have used this brush, it picks up so much product so easily, but not in a good way. It tends to just shift it all over the place rather than collect in the brush fibres. This has ruined my perception on Bdellium tools and I will not be repurchasing any of their brushes. Back to Sigma and Real Techniques for me.

Bof!!

Posted by 5547762138840254541 on Oct 05, 2013

J'ai acheter ce pinceau pour avoir une réserve de blender , mais le pinceau pique , si vous effleurez ça va mais des que l'on appuie un peu ça pique et je n'apprécie pas du tout car g la peau très sensible à ce niveau mais chaque personne est différente mais la peau étant très fine sur les paupieres je ne le conseil pas vraiment!!