Beanitos, Black Bean Chips, 6 oz (170 g)

Surprisingly Filling

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 25, 2012

If you're like me and don't eat meat, you're constantly looking for new sources of protein, sources other than the usual whey and soy standbys. That's why I like Beanitos, they have a respectable amount of protein and they are surprisingly filling, even to the point of being a bit heavy. Even better, they are gluten-free, so I can serve them to my gluten sensitive friends. I'll buy these again and again, probably.

Not as good as Beanfields

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

Sorry. I had high expectations for this chip but discovered that I much prefer Beanfield's rice and bean chip to this brand. But this might be just a matter of personal preference so you might give these a try and see how you like them.

Beanitos, Black Bean Chips

Posted by 4901919760932940542 on Jul 31, 2012

I would give them a 5 star. I am so allergic to so many of the snacks out there these days. I am grateful to find something I can eat. Something that is truly natural. I just can't eat one I eat the whole bag. Also I would like to add my husband who turns his nose up at any thing I eat really likes them too!

Good Fiber and Protein

Posted by Reviewer1590364 on Oct 01, 2011

My son loves these. They have good fiber and protein for him and no added sugar. They do not give him gas, both other bean chips do. Love these!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Sep 06, 2011

Love that these are corn and gluten free. One comment, the ingredient list on the website says that it had canola oil in it, but on the bag it just lists safflower/sunflower oil (which is a lot better than canola). I would not have ordered it if my friend had not had a bag that did not say canola oil on it. Wish you would modify it on the website.