Eh

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

I had high expectations for this chip but discovered that I much prefer Beanfield's rice and bean chip to this brand. But this might be just a matter of personal preference so you might give these a try and see how you like them.

GREAT Snacking!

Posted by Reviewer2852272 on May 20, 2011

These chips were super healthful, very crunchy and great tasting. I will definately get these again. Loved them.

Beanitos are delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Mar 23, 2013

OMG yum! What a treat. I never knew beans could make a chip taste so great. No corn or potato, amazing! Perfect amount of saltiness, I love the size as well. Oh, and excellent for dipping. I love using these with Hummus. These are the perfect snack ever. I highly recommend the Chipotle BBQ one as well.

Good Fiber and Protein

Posted by Reviewer1590364 on Oct 01, 2011

My son loves these. They have good fiber and protein for him and no added sugar. They do not give him gas, both other bean chips do. Love these!

Great Value!

Posted by 4805875248068403325 on Jun 27, 2012

These are the same chips recommended in the book "Wheat Belly" for those who wish to avoid wheat and get great nutrional value. Very tasty and healty chips that go great with hummus and a variety of dips. IHerb has one of the best prices on the internet for this item. Tip: buy a box of 9 bags and save.

good snack

Posted by Revron on Jul 05, 2012

I love this snack - so much better for me than the potato chips. Guess some will need a few bags to get used to this taste. International shipping - well most of the chips were in tiny tiny pieces and dust. I mixed this with dried fruit and nuts and had a grrrreat snack. Thank you iHerb.

Tastes almost identical to black bean chips

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012

These pinto and flax chips taste almost identical to the Beanitos Black bean chips,but still taste good.These are also a great alternative to those that wish to avoid corn chips and to the other brands of natural chips that still have canola oil(organic) in them.

tasty treats

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jul 11, 2013

Beanitos, tasty but can cause gas for those who are sensitive, I made sure I was alone on the next day, but will buy it again! the chips arrive partly smashed, so only 3 stars

too salty, but otherwise good

Posted by Reviewer2698290 on Mar 01, 2012

these were really tasty but too salty for me

Not as Good as Beanitos Black Bean Chips

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 11, 2012

I'm a huge fan of Beanitos Black Bean Chips, and so I thought I'd sample their other offerings. Now that I've tried Beanitos Pinto Bean & Flax Chips, I can report that they are, in my opinion, nowhere near as good as Beanitos Black Bean Chips. To me, the combination of Pinto Bean and Flax isn't really very appetizing. I find the idea of flax seed appealing generally, but it's a rather specific taste that needs to be used correctly, and this isn't the chip for it.