Beano, Food Enzyme, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Beano review

Posted by Reviewer2791839 From Great Britain on Apr 02, 2008

These tablets have really helped me sort out my embarrasing problem. They are effective when taken before you eat problem foods but I noticed that you need to adjust the dosage in relation to portion size.

Beano

Posted by Reviewer1259955 From Ireland on Apr 08, 2008

These are fantastic. We ordered them because nothing else worked and it was worth taking a chance. Three weeks later, they're still working and my husband can eat things now he had to avoid for years because he got so ill.

This is a good product.

Posted by Reviewer3250277 From Japan on Jun 13, 2008

I bought this product because of uncomfortable gas. I eat a lot of vegetables and I guess it’s unavoidable. This product helps minimize the amount of gas so you can feel more comfortable. I will continue to buy it.

Lynne

Posted by Reviewer2476974 From Australia on Feb 03, 2009

I have suffered from problems digesting carbohydrates all my life. Thought about Irritable Bowel Syndrome but that did not seem to address the lack of digestion for SO many foods. I came to the conclusion after reading about Beano that the problem was in the enzymes in my gut. Beano has allowed me to eat many foods now that previously were a nightmare for me . Many thanks for the product and wish it was available in Australia.

Beano works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1817175 From Australia on Mar 27, 2009

I was very positively surprised with just how well it works. I can now eat beans without any of the horrible side effects. And they're not just reduced, they're completely gone. I'm very happy with this product. It does exactly what it says.