10% Off Orders Over $40!

Beano, Food Enzyme, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Changed my life!

Posted by Reviewer1234418 on Apr 13, 2010

Beano is an effective product that means I can confidently eat food that previously would have lead to crippling stomach pains. There is nothing similar to Beano in Australia, neither is it obtainable here, but IHerb is one of the few companies in the USA that send it internationally and it always arrives quickly and safely.

Beano

Posted by Reviewer1259955 on Apr 08, 2008

These are fantastic. We ordered them because nothing else worked and it was worth taking a chance. Three weeks later, they're still working and my husband can eat things now he had to avoid for years because he got so ill.

This is a good product.

Posted by Reviewer3250277 on Jun 13, 2008

I bought this product because of uncomfortable gas. I eat a lot of vegetables and I guess it’s unavoidable. This product helps minimize the amount of gas so you can feel more comfortable. I will continue to buy it.

Lynne

Posted by Reviewer2476974 on Feb 03, 2009

I have suffered from problems digesting carbohydrates all my life. Thought about Irritable Bowel Syndrome but that did not seem to address the lack of digestion for SO many foods. I came to the conclusion after reading about Beano that the problem was in the enzymes in my gut. Beano has allowed me to eat many foods now that previously were a nightmare for me . Many thanks for the product and wish it was available in Australia.

Beano works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1817175 on Mar 27, 2009

I was very positively surprised with just how well it works. I can now eat beans without any of the horrible side effects. And they're not just reduced, they're completely gone. I'm very happy with this product. It does exactly what it says.