Bear Naked, 100% Pure & Natural Granola, Banana Nut, 12 oz (340 g)

we LOVE this stuff!

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 22, 2013

my family loves this stuff! We all eat it by the handfull, and wife regularly has it as a cereal with milk. It's a healthy snack that doesn't taste like cardboard. Not too sweet, and not at all like cardboard, as so many healthy snacks seem to be. If I could recommend this 10 times, I would. Thanks Iherb for stocking this fine product. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Best Granola

Posted by 5695727849269349341 on Jun 27, 2013

Loved this granola, the banana taste is yummy without being too sweet.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1159228 From Utah on Jul 05, 2013

very banana-y.