one of the best leave in

Posted by 5177561388916166932 on Mar 04, 2014

i got 4a kinky natural hair and this is one of the best leave in conditioner i ever used : it moisturized very well my hair , make it soft and define my curl

Very good for my dry hair

Posted by MyBeautiful on Jun 04, 2014

For me is just perfect. You can use it when you take shower, like a conditioner. I have sensitive scalp, and with this product i don't have problems anymore.

Quite average

Posted by Reviewer2400905 on Jul 01, 2011

I have very curly and thick hair for a Caucasian, and I hoped that this condioner will make them a bit looser without no harm to their beautiful spiral shape. Well they became not especially soft but tight locks. No frizz but hair seems immobile like if I put lot of gel.

Beautiful Curls Leave in Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2283179 on Aug 22, 2011

Awesome Product!

good!

Posted by 5665759726678773678 on Nov 03, 2013

it moisturised my hair really well, i've got type 3a curls so they aren't really kinky and coiled. it didnt leave my hair dry and i love the smell of this product. but one of the downsides is that it weighed down my hair a lot. so my curls are not defined just by sticking to this one product. i have to use a styling agent after that like a gel/cream. :D

Smells Good

Posted by 4618255192099176139 on Dec 21, 2013

I put this in spay bottle with some water and oil. I haven't saturated my hair with it just yet.

For real

Posted by Reviewer3089188 on Sep 03, 2011

I like this product, but I can't say it is better than other leave in conditioners.

Left My Hair Soft... For a While

Posted by Reviewer1680942 on Jul 23, 2011

While the shampoo is awesome, I have to give this stuff an "average rating." It left my kinky curls soft and smooth for a while, and DID provide for great detailing; however, it didn't stay soft and moisturized for long. Aubrey Organics Conditioner has worked better. Again, the shampoo, however, is well worth the price.

Good, leave-in conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2007020 on Apr 21, 2011

let your hair so easy to managed

Good

Posted by 5104555780872900569 on Oct 01, 2014

Very good for my Kinky hair 4b et 4a