EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$11.19

$13.99

Savings of: $2.80 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(8)
1 Stars
(9)
Reviews | English
Sort By

great texture...

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on Apr 26, 2012

Not so great hold. If your hair is super-kinky, this is probably a great product. If you need hold as well as curl smoothing.. you proabably want to find a different product.

Was this review helpful to you?

woow

Posted by Reviewer2438396 on Jun 08, 2011

Wow awesome. My hair is slightly wavy in humid climates, but this product is excellent shape ringleted.

Was this review helpful to you?

excellent

Posted by Skybeam on Feb 20, 2012

Very light, doesn't weigh down, and quite moisturizing. You need to have fine hair, though, like I do. I don't think it would be suitable for thick hair. Even I would want it slightly more moisturizing, so I might switch to a heavier edition of this.

Was this review helpful to you?

Among the best styling creams if you have curly hair. Application tips.

Posted by Reviewer3326027 on Sep 27, 2013

This creme tames dry frizzy curls into silky curls/waves and is NOT meant to create curls on straight hair. The key thing is to apply onto soaking wet hair: in this way you are sort of locking water within the hair shaft. Oils as such do not really moisturize, but they do create a thin protective layer, preventing moisture from vaporizing. Also, apply only a small amount to avoid a crunchy greasy feel. A box of this stuff will last you for almost a year. Last but not least, do not brush your hair when dry, it will crush your locks into frizz. For second-day wear just spray some water onto your hair, squeeze it with upward movements and let it dry. Do not add any styling products, your locks just need some moisture to take shape. I'm only giving it 4 stars cause it does reduce volume a bit. But many people with frizzy hair would see at as an advantage. ------------------------------------------ Этот крем укладывает сухие кудрявые пушащиеся волосы в шелковые локоны; но для завивки прямых волос он НЕ предназначен. Главное - использовать на очень мокрые волосы: таким образом мы как бы запечатываем влагу в стержне волоса. Сами по себе масла не увлажняют, но они создают защитную пленку, которая не дает воде испаряться. Наносить нужно совсем чуть-чуть, чтобы не было ощущения жирных, жестких волос. Одной банки этого средства хватает почти на год. После высыхания волосы не расчесывать, иначе локоны потеряют форму, распушатся. На второй день после мытья достаточно немного побрызгать на волосы водой, помять руками снизу вверх и оставить сохнуть. Не нужно добавлять никаких укладочных средств, за счет увлажнения кудри улягутся сами. Ставлю 4 звезды, тк объем немного уменьшает все-таки. Но если волосы пушатся, может, это даже плюс.

Was this review helpful to you?

Des boucles parfaites !

Posted by 5611839690218810226 on Jan 15, 2014

Parfait pour des boucles hydratées et rebondies ! C'est la deuxième fois que je rachète !

Was this review helpful to you?

Soft curls and a little goes a long way

Posted by 4713060278968567576 on Apr 03, 2014

I love this product! Turning into an HG for me. I use it after the Kinky Curly Leave In and plop after. My curls are beautifully defined with a medium hold. There's a little bit of frizzing with 2nd day hair (in my very humid tropical weather) and I just spray water and add a bit more of this lovely stuff on my hair. The smell is a little sickly sweet, but it fades rather quickly. Love love love this stuff.

Was this review helpful to you?

Personal opinion

Posted by 4880020965938447372 on Sep 09, 2012

Very good

Was this review helpful to you?

Defines curls

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Sep 15, 2012

Both my soN and I have curly hair and we both use this product. It is very light so our hair is not weighed down and curls are defined. The consistency is not sticky nor thick, so it's easy to apply. I use after I shower on wet hair and let air dry. I am happy with the results.

Was this review helpful to you?

An okay product.

Posted by Reviewer1907051 on Nov 05, 2012

It's an okay to use for braid outs and to moisturize. Has a light hold. Nothing to brag about, but will probably be a decent product.

Was this review helpful to you?

GREAT FOR THE HAIR.

Posted by Reviewer2018472 on Dec 10, 2012

THE BEST SMELL EVER. MAKES YOU WANT TO TASTE IT.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 12 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »