EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$11.19

$13.99

Savings of: $2.80 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(8)
1 Stars
(8)
Reviews | English
Sort By

perfect

Posted by 5451102862816089774 on Sep 24, 2014

easy to use and very effective. Very nice curls and hair without residue

Was this review helpful to you?

This is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2342041 on Jul 09, 2014

This creme is almost like a shea butter mixed with a soft hold gel. It helps activate the curls by making them clump together and then the gel helps the curls stay. I have been using this on my hair after a deep condition. I don't need to use anything else to keep my style. You can use it on a wash-and-go by literally applying, separating some curls, and going. You can use it to keep your twist out or finger coils defined. I even use it on my daughters hair but I am careful to only use a little on her because her hair texture is in the 2-3 range. This cream is not sticky or tacky. It doesn't weigh the hair down either.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

perfect!

Posted by 5023258679663617299 on May 29, 2014

the best cream i have ever put on my crazy curls!

Was this review helpful to you?

The best anti frizz product

Posted by 4968254756874732072 on May 19, 2014

I have heavy dry frizzy hair, and this product seems to be the firs leave in treatment which work without turning greasy. My small daughter use it as well and it nicely define her beautiful curls. as a bonus the smell is very nice and the bottle runs out slowly. I had as a superspecial but definitely worth the full price!!

Was this review helpful to you?

A Gem! Styles my baby boy's hair handsomely without harmful chemicals!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

There's no styling product in my market for baby boys and I'm so happy to have discovered this. It's important that we don't put commercial chemical laden junk on their hair. With this, I can style his hair so smartly and I think he looks so cute with gelled hair. He's 7 months old :) Great holding strength and don't worry if you have no curls, good hair cream nevertheless! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Was this review helpful to you?

My best styling thing for curly hair/Лучшая вещь для стайлинга моих кудряшек

Posted by LitaYu on Oct 27, 2013

I don't use any mousse's and use limit quantity of styling gel's because it is make my hair mostly dry and tangle. But I like to style my hair, because I want to make my curls more firming and expressing and because it is just my habit. This cream fix my curl's, make them flexible, shiny and well groomed. No heavy, no electrified, just well combed and well parted. A little hint - do not place too much on your hair, it may provoke heaviness. Already reordered. Thank you and pleasant shopping on iherb! Стараюсь не покупать пенки для волос - большинство из них пересушивают мои волосы, они становятся спутанными и грязными на ощупь уже на второй день после мытья. До некоторых пор использовала гели, но те тоже в большинстве своем не радуют составами. Купила эту вещь,хотя были сомнения,и не пожалела ни капли. Волосы крем не утяжеляет, если не наносить его слишком много, а делает их сияющими и послушными, мягко фиксирует кудряшки и есть стойкое ощущение ухода - за все лето и осень волосы не электризовались,меньше секутся,прекрасно расчесываются. Волосы мою,как обычно,т.е. загрязнение не провоцирует. Уже заказала повторно. Приятных покупок на iherb!

Was this review helpful to you?

I love it

Posted by 4766812699340223660 on Oct 04, 2013

The best, Perhaps it smells strong

Was this review helpful to you?

Lo volvería a comprar

Posted by 5620601795998197393 on Sep 05, 2013

He estado usando este producto sobre las puntas de mi cabello durante un mes y me ha funcionado muy bien. Como referencia, mi cabello es muy fino, ondulado y muy seco por las puntas debido a las mechas californianas. Lo aplico después del lavado,tras secar el cabello con toalla. Separo el cabello en dos mitades y pongo en la palma de la mano una avellana de producto para cada parte, lo caliento con ambas manos y reparto por puntas. Después voy dando forma a los mechones con los dedos y dejo secar sin secador. El resultado me ha gustado mucho, he notado que las puntas en apariencia no quedan tan secas como cuando usaba espumas para fijar, el cabello queda ligero y suelto, pero definido. Tiene un olor muuuy dulce, y me encanta la cantidad de extractos naturales que lo componen.Como ya han comentado, yo no recomendaría aplicar mucho, porque sí puede quedar sensación, no grasa exactamente, pero sí pesada. Donde vivo, en verano la humedad es alta y me ha funcionado bastante bien, habrá que ver cómo me va en invierno...

Was this review helpful to you?

Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Activating Cream, Babies & Up, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Posted by 4801637857925524025 on Aug 24, 2013

Wonderful product.My curls is amazing. Defiantly will by more

Was this review helpful to you?

LOVELOVELOVE

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jun 10, 2013

OMG, this product is amazing and I will literally cry if they ever discontinue this product. It leaves my thick curls so defined and soft. This is definitely my favorite hair product so far.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 33 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »