helps a lot with my hair!!!

Posted by Reviewer2387245 on Oct 13, 2012

helps a lot with my hair!!!

A Gem! Styles my baby boy's hair handsomely without harmful chemicals!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

There's no styling product in my market for baby boys and I'm so happy to have discovered this. It's important that we don't put commercial chemical laden junk on their hair. With this, I can style his hair so smartly and I think he looks so cute with gelled hair. He's 7 months old :) Great holding strength and don't worry if you have no curls, good hair cream nevertheless! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

OK

Posted by 5554582862125976784 on Jan 23, 2013

BIEN

me gusta mucho

Posted by 5735263093754687703 on Nov 06, 2012

Estaba ya cansada de la espuma y decidí probar con este producto.Al final del día pierde un poco el efecto pero no deja la sensación acartonada de la espuma.

nice product

Posted by 4840687239108625336 on Nov 23, 2012

I don't like very much the aroma, but the product is perfect for my daughter. It makes her curls supple and shiny. Will buy it again.

awesome!

Posted by 4886771321012251398 on Nov 24, 2012

just tried it yesterday, the texture is plesent. soft and creamy, the smell is great - not faked but natural sweet - the hair looks wonderful, the curls are soft, shiny and well noticed and designed. my hair looks great after a long time that was awful even thought i tried everything

Smells good!

Posted by madamVi on Aug 22, 2012

My hair loves this stuff!

Loving it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on May 10, 2012

This is a great cream to use! I don't like gels because they make your hair very hard. This cream defines the curls yet the hair stays soft.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1618581 on Sep 11, 2011

Works great on daughters curly hair, last a long time. Will buy again.

Great product, value for money

Posted by Reviewer1721617 on Jun 23, 2011

I enjoy thr texture, the smell and thr effect of this product.