EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$10.39

$12.99

Savings of: $2.60 (20% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

I love it

Posted by 4766812699340223660 on Oct 04, 2013

The best, Perhaps it smells strong

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1558241 on Jul 06, 2011

Great product, first time in my life i find something that gives me great curls..I hope the company continues to make this product, to have it forever! Thanks iherbs, love you service..

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

OK

Posted by 5554582862125976784 on Jan 23, 2013

BIEN

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Loving it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on May 10, 2012

This is a great cream to use! I don't like gels because they make your hair very hard. This cream defines the curls yet the hair stays soft.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great

Posted by Reviewer1618581 on Sep 11, 2011

Works great on daughters curly hair, last a long time. Will buy again.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

My best styling thing for curly hair/Лучшая вещь для стайлинга моих кудряшек

Posted by LitaYu on Oct 27, 2013

I don't use any mousse's and use limit quantity of styling gel's because it is make my hair mostly dry and tangle. But I like to style my hair, because I want to make my curls more firming and expressing and because it is just my habit. This cream fix my curl's, make them flexible, shiny and well groomed. No heavy, no electrified, just well combed and well parted. A little hint - do not place too much on your hair, it may provoke heaviness. Already reordered. Thank you and pleasant shopping on iherb! Стараюсь не покупать пенки для волос - большинство из них пересушивают мои волосы, они становятся спутанными и грязными на ощупь уже на второй день после мытья. До некоторых пор использовала гели, но те тоже в большинстве своем не радуют составами. Купила эту вещь,хотя были сомнения,и не пожалела ни капли. Волосы крем не утяжеляет, если не наносить его слишком много, а делает их сияющими и послушными, мягко фиксирует кудряшки и есть стойкое ощущение ухода - за все лето и осень волосы не электризовались,меньше секутся,прекрасно расчесываются. Волосы мою,как обычно,т.е. загрязнение не провоцирует. Уже заказала повторно. Приятных покупок на iherb!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

LOVELOVELOVE

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jun 10, 2013

OMG, this product is amazing and I will literally cry if they ever discontinue this product. It leaves my thick curls so defined and soft. This is definitely my favorite hair product so far.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

A Gem! Styles my baby boy's hair handsomely without harmful chemicals!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

There's no styling product in my market for baby boys and I'm so happy to have discovered this. It's important that we don't put commercial chemical laden junk on their hair. With this, I can style his hair so smartly and I think he looks so cute with gelled hair. He's 7 months old :) Great holding strength and don't worry if you have no curls, good hair cream nevertheless! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Fantastic!

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I just love this stuff. I'm so glad I tried it. I read someone's review that mentioned that it was better then Ouidad, and I completely agree. Not only did this make my hair smooth and soft, it doesn't have all the chemicals in it like Ouidad. It is very light, doesn't weigh my hair down. And it smells wonderful! This is a much better quality product, for much less. Will definitely by again.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

me gusta mucho

Posted by 5735263093754687703 on Nov 06, 2012

Estaba ya cansada de la espuma y decidí probar con este producto.Al final del día pierde un poco el efecto pero no deja la sensación acartonada de la espuma.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 61 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »