LOVELOVELOVE

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jun 10, 2013

OMG, this product is amazing and I will literally cry if they ever discontinue this product. It leaves my thick curls so defined and soft. This is definitely my favorite hair product so far.

LOVE this product!!

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Jun 08, 2013

I decided to order this on a whim, as I am always searching for great curl products. I have a LOT of fine, but wavy/curly hair. My problem is finding a product that isn't too heavy, curls my hair, tames the frizz, and is as close to wash and go as I can get. I have found that in this product. I simply finger comb my hair after showering, scrunch dry with a microfiber towel, and scrunch this amazing cream into my hair. I have diffused and also let air dry, both times with fantastic results. Another great bonus is that after buying, I realized this product is actually made local to where I am! I will never run out of this product again!

Love the smell!

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 01, 2013

It's natural, has a lovely lovely smell, but makes my hair oily and does nothing for my curls..in fact it makes it even worse..

Love the tropical scent.

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

I use this in my hair and as a body lotion as the ingredients are just so good.

MAKES MY CURL TIGHTER

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 22, 2013

Makes curls tighter and soft.

Fantastic!

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I just love this stuff. I'm so glad I tried it. I read someone's review that mentioned that it was better then Ouidad, and I completely agree. Not only did this make my hair smooth and soft, it doesn't have all the chemicals in it like Ouidad. It is very light, doesn't weigh my hair down. And it smells wonderful! This is a much better quality product, for much less. Will definitely by again.

Til min datter's kroller :)

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Jeg har ei lita jente med masssse kroller, og ville forsoke noe annet enn haarrolje fra frisoren. Produktet fungerer ok, og demper ned bruset haar, MEN hvis du bruker litt for mye, ser haaret skittent ut! Hvis du bruker akkurat passe mengde gir det et ok resultat. Jeg kommer ikke til aa kjope dette igjen

not that impressed

Posted by 4806524098807504318 on Jan 24, 2013

it smells really strong ..like a vanilla cake ...it bothers me

OK

Posted by 5554582862125976784 on Jan 23, 2013

BIEN

love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Jan 15, 2013

left my hair feeling dirty, and that was the only effect so it's impossible to rate high. Even the smell is great :)