Defines curls

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Sep 15, 2012

Both my soN and I have curly hair and we both use this product. It is very light so our hair is not weighed down and curls are defined. The consistency is not sticky nor thick, so it's easy to apply. I use after I shower on wet hair and let air dry. I am happy with the results.

An okay product.

Posted by Reviewer1907051 on Nov 05, 2012

It's an okay to use for braid outs and to moisturize. Has a light hold. Nothing to brag about, but will probably be a decent product.

Soft curls and a little goes a long way

Posted by 4713060278968567576 on Apr 03, 2014

I love this product! Turning into an HG for me. I use it after the Kinky Curly Leave In and plop after. My curls are beautifully defined with a medium hold. There's a little bit of frizzing with 2nd day hair (in my very humid tropical weather) and I just spray water and add a bit more of this lovely stuff on my hair. The smell is a little sickly sweet, but it fades rather quickly. Love love love this stuff.

GREAT FOR THE HAIR.

Posted by Reviewer2018472 on Dec 10, 2012

THE BEST SMELL EVER. MAKES YOU WANT TO TASTE IT.

Attention - curly hair guaranteed

Posted by 4670839905433311883 on Aug 07, 2013

Guys, its a cool treatment and it really gives you curly hair - though you might need to use just a little bit !! Otherwise your hair will be greasy.

Personal opinion

Posted by 4880020965938447372 on Sep 09, 2012

Very good

Des boucles parfaites !

Posted by 5611839690218810226 on Jan 15, 2014

Parfait pour des boucles hydratées et rebondies ! C'est la deuxième fois que je rachète !

Curl Activating Cream

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Nov 02, 2012

Very light, doesn't weigh down.

Normal

Posted by Libertad on Dec 04, 2013

Hay que echar muy poco producto, me gusta más para el verano ya que dejo secar el pelo al aire libre.

Smells good.

Posted by Reviewer2387094 on Jun 16, 2014

Makes my very curly hair wavy. If that is the look you are going for, this is the product. So, as not to waste, I use Teeny bit with my other stuff. I love the smell which dissipates quickly. I am very sensitive to smells, yet LOVE this smell. Also, be careful when dispensing as it is very liguidy and a lot will pour out.