Personal opinion

Posted by 4880020965938447372 on Sep 09, 2012

Very good

I don´t like :(

Posted by 4689037857343169156 on Sep 05, 2012

I do not like the smell, the product leaves the hair very pasty and stain clothing

I have really curly hair

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Sep 01, 2012

....and it didn't control the frizz at all.

just soso but not bad,this product just for style the curls hair not a conditioner.

Posted by mindylorre on Aug 25, 2012

this product just for style the curls hair not a conditioner.

Smells good!

Posted by madamVi on Aug 22, 2012

My hair loves this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Aug 18, 2012

This is a great product, but not just for babies. I have fine frizzy type hair, and I've tried about everything and wasted too much money. Leave in conditioners and anti-frizz serums, none quite seem to work out very well, so I keep searching for something better. Well I have finally found the one, after I wash my hair and combed this product through I had beautiful curls that lasted for days. I really hope Iherb does not discontinue it, because I would be lost without it. Just remember if you get this product a little bit goes a long way, don't put too much in your hair.

Soft shiny mermaid waves scented with vanilla and mango

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 15, 2012

This was my first time using Beautiful Curls curl activating cream. It was on super special, and I couldn’t resist. I have long, wavy, thick, coarse, colored hair. It is super frizzy in the summer humidity. I loved the delicious scent of real mango and vanilla, no synthetic fragrances here. I combed it liberally through my hair, concentrating on dry ends, and braided it to create waves. I worried that I overdid it on the amount that I used, and that I would end up with a head full of greasy lank hair. Instead I took out my braids later in the day to very shiny and soft mermaid waves. After sleeping with the product still in my hair I awoke to stiffer rather crunchy waves that regained much of their softness of the day before after brushing. My only hesitation is that I’m not sure if regular use could shorten the length of time my hair coloring lasts. Otherwise this is a great product, and I will definitely rotate it in my hair regimen. It’s hard for me to find something that makes my hair so shiny without ending up making it greasy. Beautiful Curls activating cream hit that sweet spot for me. My hair is shiny and soft and wavy and feels much nicer for my sweetheart to run fingers through. ;)

Not really for me

Posted by Reviewer2977748 on May 20, 2012

I recently went natural and I tried using this but it doesn't really do anything for me. I do better with Eco-Styler gel. The cream does smell really good but I don't think that it's worth it.

Loving it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on May 10, 2012

This is a great cream to use! I don't like gels because they make your hair very hard. This cream defines the curls yet the hair stays soft.

great texture...

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on Apr 26, 2012

Not so great hold. If your hair is super-kinky, this is probably a great product. If you need hold as well as curl smoothing.. you proabably want to find a different product.