July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Enhancing Leave-In Conditioner, Wavy to Curly, 12 fl oz (350 ml)

Nourishing Styler

Posted by Reviewer1583735 on Mar 02, 2012

I have very fine hair and tight curls that I relax, so I need something that serves as a styler to bring out the curls but that isn't drying. The BC leave-in conditioner is excellent, especially during the dry winter months (I don't use it very much in summer or humid weather). It nourishes and leaves my hair soft and indeed enhances my curls, especially compared to other styling products that leave my curls limp in winter. It's not heavy but it adds some needed weight to my fine hair. Be aware that it does a scent, but it's not offensive (and I'm a big critic of scented beauty products).

nice

Posted by Malina on Nov 21, 2011

Non-sticky, like it a lot.

This is a Keeper

Posted by Reviewer2786379 on Dec 06, 2011

Fantastic makes my hair soft and enhances my curls. Would definetely order again.

Helps unknot my hair after washing.

Posted by Reviewer1169480 on Dec 28, 2011

Smells like candy. Helps untangle my curly/wavy hair after washing.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2362743 on May 14, 2011

There's a lot of things I like about this product. It leaves my hair very soft and easy to detangle. I also like the way it smells. It's sweet but still fresh. It seems expensive, but a little goes a long way, and given the quality of the ingredients, I think it's worth it.