good

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Apr 07, 2016

used for awhile and like it

Satisfactory

Posted by 4983666996388531488 on Jan 22, 2016

This product is OK but not great. It's very heavy and makes my hair look greasy.

Bien hydratant pour des cheveux crepus

Posted by 5293433651055673784 on Jan 07, 2016

Apporte de l'hydratation et de la brillance aux cheveux sans les allourdir

different product

Posted by 5355915610878277078 on May 28, 2015

This is NOT the same product as advertised. I used to love this product, and have used it for about a year. But it has changed it's container and contents. It is now a sticky product on my hair and does not produce soft curls. Misleading.

Soft, smooth, and subtle scent

Posted by 4994498740826791460 on Jan 22, 2015

only need an almond size amount through my hair for lovely moisturised feeling even when dry. Definitely just a conditioner, no styling action happening here. Beautifully subtle banana/honey fragrance. Does not make your hair greasy or oily after 2-3 days in a row application.

Good Product

Posted by 5238717871790007228 on Apr 08, 2014

This is my number one curl conditioner. I use it also for my daughters hair (2 years old).

Ne convient pas aux cheveux fins

Posted by 4625084882453913367 on Apr 04, 2014

Pour ma part, il ne me convient pas : je suis magrébine, j'ai les cheveux fins et frisés et du coup ce soin à tendance à les alourdir. Je suis franchement déçue car quand je me lave les cheveux et que j'applique le leave-in, mes cheveux ont plus de frisottis, ils sont plus lourds, on a l'impression qu'ils sont gras et sales. Je pense que les leave-in ne conviennent pas à toutes les natures de cheveux frisés, notamment les fins.

Really pleased with this product!

Posted by lisamaree on Dec 30, 2013

Great to use, smells nice and a little goes a long way. Non greasy and leave a nice wave if used in conjunction with the curl activator cream.

Can't say I liked it

Posted by 5545576368175274120 on Sep 01, 2013

I tried using this conditioner with the Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Enhancing Shampoo, Wavy to Curly, and I can't say I liked it. My hair feels kind of grizzy after it! Though I guess my curls are a bit more defined indeed. I am thinking that part of it is that I used too much product and am not really used to leave-in conditioners. No allergies though!

Love it

Posted by 4997582022540955826 on Aug 24, 2013

It helps my hair to curl and shine

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »