Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Mar 28, 2011

We use this as leave-in conditioner. If you use a lot, it does leave the hair looking a bit lank. Good for when there are just a few knots. Smells like orange sherbet.

works so far.

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Aug 12, 2011

i hate washing my unruly hair but this conditioner combined with non leave on conditioner works better than anything else i have tried so far. Still using my giovanni shampoo and conditioner and spray leave in conditioner but plan to switch everything to this brand when i run out of those. it is worth a try. it may be expensive but seems to work.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer3155214 on Aug 29, 2011

Nice stuff, I use it for my baby.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Mar 28, 2012

Only thing is the smell which we don't like (too artificial)

Softens with a citrus fragrance.

Posted by 4971200460432245314 on Jun 16, 2013

This moisturizers the hair and has a nice orange scent.

Moisturizing

Posted by 5463512666542666831 on Sep 08, 2013

Good detangler

will use again

Posted by 4830786700277022287 on Oct 10, 2013

I have thick, coarse hair and this stuff holds it really well and keeps it conditioned. However, it's VERY hard to wash out. My hairdresser commented that I seemed to have glue in my hair. I just use double the amount of shampoo and a wash out conditioner, and so I have no complaints. It works.

great value, great detangler, horrible smell at first.....

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Oct 17, 2015

..but the smell does not linger.. detangles my hair, gives it decent enough moisture. my hair is a coarse 4a, medium porosity. i rotate between this one and giovanni direct leave in for great value and effective detangling leave ins.