Soft curls

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Aug 25, 2011

This is a great leave in. I use it with the beautiful curls shampoo and curl activating cream, and all 3 products together have transformed my hair. What was once fine, frizzy, dry and wavy-ish becomes very soft with smooth and defined curls and waves. I also like that I can use these products in my 10 month old son's hair. The fragrance is like mango cream, and it is very mild. All in all a fantastic product, try it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Jun 07, 2011

Really nice and light for my hair type, which is super thick and slightly wavy. Most conditioners are too light. Some are too oily. This one makes my hair soft and manageable.

Great conditioner for curls!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Dec 26, 2012

Really great for hard to manage curly/frizzy type hair. After trying heaps of products on my grandson's curls my daughter has settled on this as her only preference.

Smells nice and works

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Aug 21, 2012

Really helped untangle my 4 year old daughter's hair. A little goes a long way

NOURISHING AND MAKES MY CURL TIGHTER

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 22, 2013

Nourishing and makes my curl tighter very soft.

Easy combing finally

Posted by Reviewer3316951 on Aug 17, 2011

Conditions my children's hair great! But leaves a sticky feeling on my adult hair.

LOVE IT!

Posted by miriam on May 20, 2013

This one give me the most beautiful curls. If I dont use anything in my hair, my curls just looks like a little wavy frizz. I have never had as goos looking curls as this one give me. (I have tried other products from Beautiful Curls, but none of them can compete with this.)

Love it with the activating cream

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jun 10, 2013

OMG, this product is amazing when used with the activating cream. It leaves my thick curls so defined and soft. And it smells good to! It is really gentle on your hair and it doesn't build up or anything.

Great leave in conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2664715 on Nov 19, 2013

Great for curly hair. The scent lasts a long time.

For my daughter

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

I bought this for my daughter and I use it almost daily on her fine curls. Smells beautiful and works as a detangler. I will purchase this again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »