New To iHerb?

Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Nurturing Leave-In & Detangler, Babies & Up, 12 fl oz (350 ml)

Love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1324557 on Jan 11, 2012

I originally bought this for my sons curly hair, along with the Shampoo. It worked great!! Then I started using it and it leaves my extremely curly hair VERY SOFT and I rarely have to use spray gel to keep the frizz down. Really love this stuff!!!!

LOVE IT!

Posted by miriam on May 20, 2013

This one give me the most beautiful curls. If I dont use anything in my hair, my curls just looks like a little wavy frizz. I have never had as goos looking curls as this one give me. (I have tried other products from Beautiful Curls, but none of them can compete with this.)

Love it with the activating cream

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jun 10, 2013

OMG, this product is amazing when used with the activating cream. It leaves my thick curls so defined and soft. And it smells good to! It is really gentle on your hair and it doesn't build up or anything.

works so far.

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Aug 12, 2011

i hate washing my unruly hair but this conditioner combined with non leave on conditioner works better than anything else i have tried so far. Still using my giovanni shampoo and conditioner and spray leave in conditioner but plan to switch everything to this brand when i run out of those. it is worth a try. it may be expensive but seems to work.

Great for curl shaping, not too great as a detangler.

Posted by Reviewer2788196 on Dec 14, 2011

It doesn't really work as a detangler - my daughter's hair was truly impossible to comb after I put this thing in. However, it is very good for curl shaping. I really love how my hair looks after I use it.