Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Nurturing Shampoo, Babies & Up, 12 fl oz (350 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great shampoo for curls!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 From Australia on Dec 26, 2012

This is a really good product for that really curly/frizzy type hair. I bought it for my little grandson as my daughter had tried many products for his gorgeous but hard to manage curls. She has now settled on using this always!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2446437 From Korea, Republic of on May 30, 2012

Definitely not the right product for me. I have thin, wavy hair and this product made it even thinner, drier, lifeless even. I guess if it was meant to "tame" curls it wasn't going to "liven up" my waves, so I guess I just ordered the wrong product. Sorry that I can't give a better review!

Works great on my children's hair!

Posted by Reviewer3316951 From New Hampshire on Aug 17, 2011

Leaves a sticky feeling on my adult hair.

Beautiful Curls Indeed

Posted by Reviewer1206139 From Canada on Aug 19, 2011

This shampoo is very gentle on my breakage prone hair, but leaves it feeling clean and fresh. I use this product in conjunction with the Beautiful Curls leave in conditioner and Curl Activating cream, and it transforms my wavy, frizzy hair into soft waves and ringlets. AND it smells like Mango pudding!

Does a good job

Posted by Reviewer3102990 From France on Sep 08, 2011

This shampoo does a really good job in cleaning my hair. It has a nice and pleasant smell too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »