Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2446437 on May 30, 2012

Definitely not the right product for me. I have thin, wavy hair and this product made it even thinner, drier, lifeless even. I guess if it was meant to "tame" curls it wasn't going to "liven up" my waves, so I guess I just ordered the wrong product. Sorry that I can't give a better review!

You Get What You Pay For

Posted by Reviewer2807620 on May 03, 2012

This shampoo strips you hair completely. I have baby fine hair and this product makes it feel coarse after washing. Following this with the Leave-in Conditioner leaves my hair greasy and weighed down. I can't believe this is a baby shampoo.

Great shampoo for curls!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Dec 26, 2012

This is a really good product for that really curly/frizzy type hair. I bought it for my little grandson as my daughter had tried many products for his gorgeous but hard to manage curls. She has now settled on using this always!

Great for mixed race kids hair

Posted by 4813875153806943544 on Apr 11, 2014

My son's mixed race, after staring to use this shampoo his hair and his curls are definitely better shaped.

Works great on my children's hair!

Posted by Reviewer3316951 on Aug 17, 2011

Leaves a sticky feeling on my adult hair.

Beautiful Curls Indeed

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Aug 19, 2011

This shampoo is very gentle on my breakage prone hair, but leaves it feeling clean and fresh. I use this product in conjunction with the Beautiful Curls leave in conditioner and Curl Activating cream, and it transforms my wavy, frizzy hair into soft waves and ringlets. AND it smells like Mango pudding!

Does a good job

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Sep 08, 2011

This shampoo does a really good job in cleaning my hair. It has a nice and pleasant smell too.

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1618581 on Sep 11, 2011

Non drying shampoo. love it

Great product for the whole family

Posted by Reviewer1324557 on Jan 11, 2012

I originally bought this for my sons curly hair, along with the Leave-In Detangler. It worked great!! Then I noticed the bottle was going down and realized that my husband was using it too. He really likes it and it doesn't weigh his hair down. When I use it, it leaves my extremely curly hair VERY SOFT and I rarely have to use spray gel to keep the frizz down. Really love this stuff!!!!

Perfecto para pelo afro

Posted by 4763166996042266214 on May 25, 2015

Lo utilizo para mis hijos que tienen el pelo afro. Es perfecto, deja el pelo suave y se peina más fácilmente. Queda mejor utilizando el Leave in coditioner de la misma marca después.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »