Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Reviving Tonic, For All Curls, 10 fl oz (295 ml)

bounce

Posted by Reviewer2362604 From Arizona on Sep 09, 2011

I love all the Beautiful Curls products and use this spray to avoid head damage and eliminate "bedhead"

Happy but not in love

Posted by Reviewer1427486 From Korea, Republic of on Sep 14, 2011

pro's- didn't make me break out along my hair line and forehead, does help to define my curls a bit, smells good, good ingredients cons- makes my hair look limp and greasy after awhile, need to wash more frequently when using, was hoping for more 'hold' I'm not sure it I would buy this again but I'm interested in trying some of their other products

great effect

Posted by Reviewer1749310 From Montana on May 20, 2011

I use it after getting out of the shower on my wet hair and then use the diffuser to dry it. Great curls without a sticky residue. Tried it on a whim from a natural foods store and was happy to be able to have it delivered. I've tried Paul Mitchell, Redken and others and end up disappointed. 3 months later, and I'm still amazed to have found such a great, relatively inexpensive product.

Not the best curl reviving spray but

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 18, 2013

I did bring them back to life in some extent. Probably works best if you have a spray with good hold to put in afterwards. I also like the scent.

nice

Posted by 5234359492461234013 on Nov 10, 2013

but the jane carter is better