bounce

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Sep 09, 2011

I love all the Beautiful Curls products and use this spray to avoid head damage and eliminate "bedhead"

Happy but not in love

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Sep 14, 2011

pro's- didn't make me break out along my hair line and forehead, does help to define my curls a bit, smells good, good ingredients cons- makes my hair look limp and greasy after awhile, need to wash more frequently when using, was hoping for more 'hold' I'm not sure it I would buy this again but I'm interested in trying some of their other products

great effect

Posted by Reviewer1749310 on May 20, 2011

I use it after getting out of the shower on my wet hair and then use the diffuser to dry it. Great curls without a sticky residue. Tried it on a whim from a natural foods store and was happy to be able to have it delivered. I've tried Paul Mitchell, Redken and others and end up disappointed. 3 months later, and I'm still amazed to have found such a great, relatively inexpensive product.

Not the best curl reviving spray but

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 18, 2013

I did bring them back to life in some extent. Probably works best if you have a spray with good hold to put in afterwards. I also like the scent.

nice

Posted by 5234359492461234013 on Nov 10, 2013

but the jane carter is better

Coats hair something fierce

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Oct 25, 2013

Smells ok, but made my hair very wet so that unless you use a blow dryer right away, it takes forever to dry. Found it coated my hair alot and made my hairbrush very dirty. On the plus side, it does give my hair some body. I have long wavy hair. I tend to not use it all the time so that my hair doesn't way down.

eh

Posted by melisb on Feb 26, 2012

really doesn't seem to do anything at all for my hair. I get the same effects as I do when I just use water...my hair still seems very dry and not moisturized by this product. I am also not a fan of it containing alcohol.

Didn't work for my hair

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Aug 23, 2011

This product did nothing to "revive my curls". Very disappointing.

Great for soft, non-sticky curls!

Posted by Reviewer1232142 on Aug 05, 2011

I love this product! I have thick, 3A curls, and this spray gives them nice definition without the crunch of other gel sprays. The magnesium sulfate seems to bring out my curl pattern, too! I highly recommend this product. :)

Curl Tonic

Posted by Reviewer1952642 on Oct 09, 2011

I am not really sure what this does. It says it protects you hair from the heat. So I just put it on before I blowdry my hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »