Apply directly to scalp for best results

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Oct 05, 2011

I use a small fan shaped brush to part my curly/frizzy/fuzzy and naturally dry hair and apply it directly to my scalp. I massage well and then comb through the rest of my hair and brush any excess on the ends. I thin it down a bit with a little apple cider vinegar, manuka honey and sometimes some chammomile or peppermint tea. I pop on a shower cap and leave for at least one hour before shampooing it out. I find that it washes out best if shampoo is applied to dry hair, massaged in and then rinsed out. This stops my curls being limp.

Muy hidratante

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012

Es una mascarilla muy densa. Yo la utilizo antes del lavado y me hidrata mucho el pelo, pero, me pasa lo mismo que con el activador de rizos, el olor no me convence.....

Great deep conditioner

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jun 10, 2013

Although this conditioner doesn't have any slip what so ever it really works wonders for my thick curly hair. I cowash and detangle my hair first and then apply this deep conditioner. When rinsed out, my hair feels strong, soft and the curls are very defined. Love it

Not worth the $

Posted by Reviewer1075572 on Jan 05, 2012

This conditioner provides moisture, but absolutely no slip whatsoever! I have lots of curly, natural hair (3C--looks thick, but stands are actually thin) and the directions, which say to comb product through hair are a joke! There is no way you can use a comb with this product alone as it sits on your hair kind of like an oil would and does not provide any slip at all! I put Trader Joe's Deep Nourish (best conditioner ever) on top for slip and real conditioning. Together, my hair feels more moist than with the TJ's product alone, but I can probably just add some extra oil for a lot less money than this costs!

NOT ONLY FOR KINKY HAIR...

Posted by Reviewer2501591 on May 02, 2011

THIS CONDITIONER IS GREAT!!! LEAVES HAIR WELL CONDITIONED, SOFT, SHINY...I LOVE IT. THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT SILICONES TRY THIS.

Je n'aime pas la texture

Posted by Lyllow on Aug 21, 2013

Le produit a une texture que je n'aime pas. Il est bien trop épais et est donc impossible à appliquer sur le cheveux. Je suis obligée d'ajouter beaucoup d'huile d'avocat à ce soin profond afin d'obtenir une texture applicable sur le cheveux. Étant donné que je n'ai jamais réussis à utiliser ce produit sans ajout d'huile d'avocat, je ne sais pas s'il est réellement efficace ou si l'effet bénéfique provenait de l'adjonction d'huile d'avocat.

su taukmedziu

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

Giliai drekinanti priemone plaukams su taukmedzio sviestu. Stiprina plaukus, zoleliu ekstraktai drekina galvos oda ir plaukus, veikia kaip kondicionierius , puikiai tinka sausiems ir garbanotiems plaukams, glotnina juos, pamaitina

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1435117 on Dec 06, 2012

Loved it!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2608168 on Sep 12, 2012

I love the way it leaves my thick curly hair soft and manageable.

hair care

Posted by 5413668024812543331 on Sep 12, 2012

Bought for grandaughter. She loves it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »