Apply directly to scalp for best results

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Oct 05, 2011

I use a small fan shaped brush to part my curly/frizzy/fuzzy and naturally dry hair and apply it directly to my scalp. I massage well and then comb through the rest of my hair and brush any excess on the ends. I thin it down a bit with a little apple cider vinegar, manuka honey and sometimes some chammomile or peppermint tea. I pop on a shower cap and leave for at least one hour before shampooing it out. I find that it washes out best if shampoo is applied to dry hair, massaged in and then rinsed out. This stops my curls being limp.

Muy hidratante

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012

Es una mascarilla muy densa. Yo la utilizo antes del lavado y me hidrata mucho el pelo, pero, me pasa lo mismo que con el activador de rizos, el olor no me convence.....

Great deep conditioner

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jun 10, 2013

Although this conditioner doesn't have any slip what so ever it really works wonders for my thick curly hair. I cowash and detangle my hair first and then apply this deep conditioner. When rinsed out, my hair feels strong, soft and the curls are very defined. Love it

Not worth the $

Posted by Reviewer1075572 on Jan 05, 2012

This conditioner provides moisture, but absolutely no slip whatsoever! I have lots of curly, natural hair (3C--looks thick, but stands are actually thin) and the directions, which say to comb product through hair are a joke! There is no way you can use a comb with this product alone as it sits on your hair kind of like an oil would and does not provide any slip at all! I put Trader Joe's Deep Nourish (best conditioner ever) on top for slip and real conditioning. Together, my hair feels more moist than with the TJ's product alone, but I can probably just add some extra oil for a lot less money than this costs!

NOT ONLY FOR KINKY HAIR...

Posted by Reviewer2501591 on May 02, 2011

THIS CONDITIONER IS GREAT!!! LEAVES HAIR WELL CONDITIONED, SOFT, SHINY...I LOVE IT. THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT SILICONES TRY THIS.

Je n'aime pas la texture

Posted by Lyllow on Aug 21, 2013

Le produit a une texture que je n'aime pas. Il est bien trop épais et est donc impossible à appliquer sur le cheveux. Je suis obligée d'ajouter beaucoup d'huile d'avocat à ce soin profond afin d'obtenir une texture applicable sur le cheveux. Étant donné que je n'ai jamais réussis à utiliser ce produit sans ajout d'huile d'avocat, je ne sais pas s'il est réellement efficace ou si l'effet bénéfique provenait de l'adjonction d'huile d'avocat.

Cool

Posted by 5171622899679179621 on Sep 26, 2013

Leaves hair nice and soft. Makes it easy to detangle hair.

love it

Posted by miracle on Nov 26, 2012

keep for 10 minutes if your hair is thin and 30 minutes is thick

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1435117 on Dec 06, 2012

Loved it!

rich nutrition, fit for thin hair, but no slip

Posted by Reviewer3326027 on Jan 23, 2012

So far my favorite deep nurturing treatment, absorbs almost completely without leaving a film or weighing down my thin fragile curls. With this stuff (for a few days) hair feels thicker and stonger, as if some moisture stays within the hair shaft. However, it's not slippery, more like butter in consistency, and hard to distribute through hair. For detangling I combine it with Mill Creek Aloe Conditioner. Still, this is a great treatment for very dry/damaged hair, hope iHerb will carry this forever :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »