July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment, Curly to Kinky, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good detangler

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Aug 06, 2011

we used this as a conditioner & detangler for our 3 yrs old, who has many small curls that tend to quickly turn into horrible tangles... Worked very well, though we didn't like the sweet-artificial smell

limp in a good way!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2051793 on Aug 21, 2011

so far i only used it once and it was good on my kinky curly hair. I left it on for about an hour it was moisturizing and had a licorice type smell to it. I didnt expect it to smell like that but it was definetly tolerable. Hey some might love the very potent smell. I will use this again, when i washed it out my hair my curls were more defined but limp. I did not follow with the other stuff on the line. but I did like the mix with my giovanni product line leave in, it went well together.

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer3089188 on Sep 03, 2011

I have only used this once but I like it.

Curls

Posted by 5362699221627533667 on Sep 16, 2012

Great product, makes my frizzy hair look styled. The only disadvantage is that makes the hair very stiff but looks great so defenetly will by again

Good

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Sep 30, 2012

So far i have used it only once but it is working. Will continue using it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »