ok but not good for avoiding tangles.

Posted by Reviewer1002991 on Oct 08, 2012

I got terrible tangles with this product. I otherwise like the smell, and my hair looks fuller and more curly with it. But the price was tangled hair like I've never experienced before. I don't think it conditions in a way that helps avoid tangles so I've started using it with another conditioner and am back to minimal tangles that way.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Sep 30, 2012

So far i have used it only once but it is working. Will continue using it.

Curls

Posted by 5362699221627533667 on Sep 16, 2012

Great product, makes my frizzy hair look styled. The only disadvantage is that makes the hair very stiff but looks great so defenetly will by again

love it

Posted by Reviewer2608168 on Sep 12, 2012

I love the way it leaves my thick curly hair soft and manageable.

hair care

Posted by 5413668024812543331 on Sep 12, 2012

Bought for grandaughter. She loves it.

best product outthere

Posted by Reviewer3310381 on Sep 10, 2012

This is the best product out there.

su taukmedziu

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

Giliai drekinanti priemone plaukams su taukmedzio sviestu. Stiprina plaukus, zoleliu ekstraktai drekina galvos oda ir plaukus, veikia kaip kondicionierius , puikiai tinka sausiems ir garbanotiems plaukams, glotnina juos, pamaitina

Great conditioning, aweful scent...

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Jul 10, 2012

I love what this treatment does for my hair, it leaves it unfrizzy and soft.. But the smell is aweful.

rich nutrition, fit for thin hair, but no slip

Posted by Reviewer3326027 on Jan 23, 2012

So far my favorite deep nurturing treatment, absorbs almost completely without leaving a film or weighing down my thin fragile curls. With this stuff (for a few days) hair feels thicker and stonger, as if some moisture stays within the hair shaft. However, it's not slippery, more like butter in consistency, and hard to distribute through hair. For detangling I combine it with Mill Creek Aloe Conditioner. Still, this is a great treatment for very dry/damaged hair, hope iHerb will carry this forever :)

Not worth the $

Posted by Reviewer1075572 on Jan 05, 2012

This conditioner provides moisture, but absolutely no slip whatsoever! I have lots of curly, natural hair (3C--looks thick, but stands are actually thin) and the directions, which say to comb product through hair are a joke! There is no way you can use a comb with this product alone as it sits on your hair kind of like an oil would and does not provide any slip at all! I put Trader Joe's Deep Nourish (best conditioner ever) on top for slip and real conditioning. Together, my hair feels more moist than with the TJ's product alone, but I can probably just add some extra oil for a lot less money than this costs!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »