New To iHerb?

Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment, Curly to Kinky, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Good detangler

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Aug 06, 2011

we used this as a conditioner & detangler for our 3 yrs old, who has many small curls that tend to quickly turn into horrible tangles... Worked very well, though we didn't like the sweet-artificial smell

limp in a good way!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2051793 on Aug 21, 2011

so far i only used it once and it was good on my kinky curly hair. I left it on for about an hour it was moisturizing and had a licorice type smell to it. I didnt expect it to smell like that but it was definetly tolerable. Hey some might love the very potent smell. I will use this again, when i washed it out my hair my curls were more defined but limp. I did not follow with the other stuff on the line. but I did like the mix with my giovanni product line leave in, it went well together.

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer3089188 on Sep 03, 2011

I have only used this once but I like it.

it works :)

Posted by Reviewer1304592 on Nov 19, 2012

Duration time is long.

Really GREAT product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Apr 02, 2011

I am African-American and have hair that is curly one day, ringlets the next, and frizzy the next - it has a mind of it's own. I was also starting to experience lots of dryness. Since using this my hair has no frizz and a wonderful softness to it without feeling greasy. My hair retains its ringlet formation from one wash to the next (every few days) and seems to be getting stronger. The only downside is that for most of us with curly hair, we tend to need more conditioner due to the dryness. I have what could be described as a "quasi-bob" -just below my ears on the side and a little longer in the back with layering and this size only got me through 3 shampoos. That can add up to be pretty expensive. But for people with hair a little less thick and curly, this could last longer and turn out to be more cost effective.