LOVE this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jun 29, 2009

I didn't realize how much my previous conditioner was weighing my hair down until I started with this and the shampoo. The smell is fabulous. And there are no chemicals in this. I'm a convert. I just wish other BWC products did not have chemical preservatives in them.

I finally found the perfect natural shampoo/conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1026743 on Mar 15, 2010

This conditioner is fabulous! I have been searching for the perfect natural/organic shampoo/conditioner and have experienced everything from a residue on my scalp to very thin consistency to horrible smell. Finally, I have found a great natural product. The smell is wonderful, it has a nice consistency and leaves my hair shiny and soft. My hair is more on the oily side and it works great for my hair type. I use the matching shampoo. It's a great price as well. Thanks BWC!!

what a great product

Posted by Reviewer2717104 on May 05, 2010

I would recommend this conditioner for any one. If you have relaxed or natural hair. I think it's a great product. It smells real good and it leaves my scalp feeling clean and refreshed.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1577898 on Jul 26, 2008

I love the smell and it manages your hair better than Avalon Organics product

good product!

Posted by Reviewer2364645 on Jul 30, 2008

I bought this for my daughter...she loves it! Smells well, works well and the cost is right!

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Works well and is cost efficient.

very good !!!

Posted by Reviewer1423883 on Apr 14, 2014

I've used this with the shampoo of the same line or with the lemon tea tree shampoo of the dessert essence and I'm quite satisfied with this. It never makes my hair and scalp oily and irritated even though I have a very very oily and sensitive scalp. Recommend this for someone who suffer from oily hair!!

just great

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Dec 03, 2009

great smell, nice conditioning, and the price is right

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Sep 17, 2010

I like the effectiveness of this conditioner and the scent! A soft, herbal scent. The BWC rosemary shampoo smells good and feels good on the scalp.

great conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2344326 on Mar 05, 2010

love the smell, love the way it leaves my hair feeling! works really well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »