Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1338592 on Jul 21, 2012

Removes make-up good , but it burns the eyes

very gentle and very effective.

Posted by Reviewer2528504 on Nov 19, 2010

I have tried many eye make-up removers and find this one the best. Just apply, leave for a few seconds and then remove everything so easy and gentle with just a saturated cotton ball.

Latvia

Posted by gitapucina on Oct 02, 2010

Not gentle at all :( I bought this product because I like to take off all the make up in the shower. Suitable for this purpose because very creamy and can be used on the finger tip and easily takes off the mascara but it stings so much that I was shocked.

An awesome purchase

Posted by cheryltancl on Sep 20, 2013

I have been looking for a good makeup cleanser for a long time, and found it in this BWC makeup remover. It is thick and a little goes a long way. This remover cleanses off face makeup (foundation, moisturizer, BB cream) and also mascara. Will definitely purchase again.

good

Posted by YekaterinaKatrin on Jul 20, 2012

good remover but be careful with the eye contact cuz it hurts

Terrible product

Posted by 5230398032471685434 on Jan 14, 2015

My eye skin is burning for the 4th day in a row. My eyes look ill and my skin around eyes is swollen and reddish! Terrible allergy developed though I never ever experienced an allergy. My upper right eye lid is twitching constantly! This product is dangerous and must be immediately removed. Iherb, please refund me its cost.

Very good

Posted by 5134723983342617459 on Jun 09, 2015

This prouct removes easily all kind of make up even the waterproff. Very good product.

Disappointed :(

Posted by 5613412512213823961 on Sep 16, 2015

The shampoo of this brand was ok, but this remover disappointed. After putting it on my face and eyes my skin began blushing and burning. Bless God, I did not take bigger volume.