Good product even for oily skin.

Posted by Reviewer1792441 on Mar 10, 2009

Value for money, paraben free and fragrance free as well as SPF 15, all natural. I find it very effective on my skin. Not oily, works well on my combination complexion.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2233117 on May 24, 2008

I love this product! I made my skin so smooth! Will buy again!

Loooove this facial lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2384579 on Apr 21, 2010

I started using this lotion because while pregnant with my son I could not stand the smell of any lotion. This lotion really is unscented, it absorbs beautifully into my skin without making it oily, it lasts for months because a little goes a long way and the SPF 15 and organic ingredients are the icing on the cake. I hve been using this daily for 3 years now and cannot say enough good things about it. I love it and will continue using it for as long as it's being sold!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2461767 on Nov 04, 2010

I like the way this lotion feels on my skin and it really protects against the sun. I can tell the difference within just a week. Highly recommend it.

Nice Cream

Posted by Reviewer1977472 on Apr 08, 2008

Usually I don't put lotion after toner due to my oily skin. But this works so well with my skin type. And SPF-15 is another good point for people who don't ware make-ups.

More great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2057117 on Jun 29, 2009

I use this all over my body as I have very sensitive skin. It is so light nd hydrates my skin very nicely.

Second time buyer

Posted by Reviewer2069295 on Aug 30, 2012

I love this stuff. Has a light sunscreen smell, and I like that. Good product for my dry skin and keeps me protected from the sun.

Works perfectly

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Nov 24, 2010

This cream moistens the skin but is not greasy. It does not show at all. The combination of aloe, rose hips, and shea butter seems to be the best combination according to what I have read. The bottle is easy to use too.

Good face lotion

Posted by Reviewer3071011 on Jan 31, 2009

I like this lotion for my face. it is gently but has good coverage. Just the right amount of moisture for my face...

beauty without cruelty - facial lotion

Posted by Reviewer3075097 on Sep 20, 2010

awesome - really light and nice to use every day

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »