10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Beauty Without Cruelty, Daily Facial Lotion, 4 fl oz, (118 ml)

Works perfectly

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Nov 24, 2010

This cream moistens the skin but is not greasy. It does not show at all. The combination of aloe, rose hips, and shea butter seems to be the best combination according to what I have read. The bottle is easy to use too.

Not greasy!

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Dec 29, 2008

Just like the others have said, this is not a greasy lotion. My skin is more on the oily-combination side and this isn't greasy on my face. It does moisturize since it has shea butter in it. I was previously using C.O. Bigelow but have decided to give this a try since it's cheaper. I may go stick with C.O. Bigelow in the summer since it's oil-free.

Second time buyer

Posted by Reviewer2069295 on Aug 30, 2012

I love this stuff. Has a light sunscreen smell, and I like that. Good product for my dry skin and keeps me protected from the sun.

Very nice moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1938819 on Jan 19, 2011

This is my first time trying this product so far I have no compliants. My goal is to see if this product helps quiet/contain the acne out burst I have during that time of the month. So far so good.

Very good

Posted by uvegan on Jan 02, 2012

Recommended, I only would improve the scent.