I like it

Posted by 5707289559684972104 on May 11, 2015

Buy this cleansing ago. Leaves skin clean and soft and is vegan. The only thing I would improve is consistency for me should be a little creamier.

Great!

Posted by 4836633080464534777 on Mar 01, 2015

It works well! Will buy again!

Gentle and does the job

Posted by 5629301719915137606 on May 27, 2014

This is one of the best cleansing milk that I have ever used. Great for matured skin. Gentle and yet does the job of cleaning my face. Just one squirt on wet palm and rub on to face gently. Then, rinse immediately with warm water followed by cold water. And you are done! I am very happy with this product and am almost finishing my second bottle. Looks like I'll be sticking on to this product for a long time!

Good enough

Posted by 5411358090997423580 on Apr 23, 2014

This cleanser is super gentle-- it's like washing your face with lotion almost. I give it three stars since it's nice, but doesn't wow me. Still, I've been using it for a for a few months now (I have oily/sensitive skin) and don't have any complaints.

Muy bueno

Posted by Margot on Feb 25, 2014

Me gusta mucho cómo retira el maquillaje. Cunde bastante. Hay que acostumbrarse al olor, algo fuerte.

Bought it for 2d time

Posted by Reviewer2001323 on Feb 03, 2014

I bought this product for 2d time, cause I was satisfied the first one. The only disadvantage is that for a 2d time, even if there was a safety seal, the product was overflowed. Hope BWC will consider this.

Buena limpiadora

Posted by 5505452417257605342 on Jan 05, 2014

Se extiende bien y se retira fácilmente con los discos de algodón. Tiene textura de leche y el bote es grande, tiene pinta de durar años! jeje Desmaquilla bien el rostro, pero con algunas mascaras oscuras de pestañas tienes que insistir un poco. Lo único por lo que no le pongo 5 estrellas es porque es cierto lo que se comenta en otras reviews: tiene un olor fuerte. A mi no me desagrada personalmente, huele como a plantas super concentradas o algo así, pero tampoco me enamora el olor.

Very good and mild cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

I have sensitive skin, and this is Perfect for me. I remove it with a clean, warm and damp flanell and it Works like a charm. Skin turns out clean and soft. I love this Product.

정말 별로네요...

Posted by 4979332014204265603 on Aug 22, 2013

선크림 지울려고 사용했는데..뭐 안지워 집니다. 메이크업이 녹질 않아요...이런 제품은 처음.라 뚜껑이 불량이 왔는지 펌핑부분이 아무리 돌려도 안 튀어 나와서 억지로 빼다가 망가졌네요;;

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jan 14, 2012

This cleanser is amazing. I like my cleansers to come in a thicker milky-formula so I can wipe it off with cottonballs. And BWC is great. It's effective and fragrant free. And the best of it all..not tested on animales:)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »