Gentle but works

Posted by Reviewer2888458 on Mar 03, 2009

Works well. I have combination skin and have found other cleansers to be too drying. This one feels cooling on the skin, cleans well and smells very nice. I use it along with the BWC oil-free moisturizer.

Mild for sensitive skin.

Posted by Reviewer2740804 on Dec 07, 2008

Mild and very good for winter. Also a good price.

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer2135155 on Jun 25, 2010

Absolutely love the smell of this product. Mild, fresh lavender. Had to get used to the creamy feeling during washing my face, but i think it works wery well, though I will recommend to remove eye-makeup with another product first! Try it!

Best cleanser for your dollar.

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on Sep 11, 2012

I have been using this cleanser for quite some time. It does not strip skin of moisture but leaves skin clean. It smells great, feels nice and is a great price to boot. I highly recommend this as a daily cleanser. For heavier makeup use BWC makeup remover first.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Jul 04, 2010

I really wanted to like this cleanser and had high hopes after reading the other reviews but it irritates my skin. If it is in contact with my face for more than 30 seconds my face flushes red and it takes about 20 minutes for the redness to subside. Consequently, I won't be buying it again.

Need to sell bigger bottles.

Posted by Reviewer1824382 on May 11, 2010

I think this is the only cleanser that doesn't make my dry skin feel tight and itchy. I could "almost" wait to put on face cream after using it. Only complaint is that it goes too fast.

Love It!!

Posted by Reviewer1468730 on Jan 14, 2009

This stuff removes all of my makeup- including eye makeup. No stinging or drying out. Love it!!

Do remove makeup

Posted by 5573468226895587406 on Jul 10, 2016

Reasonable price,but it has alcohol in it. I am O.K. with alcohol,others may be not.

like Cetaphil but doesn't hurt

Posted by Reviewer1548491 on Jul 21, 2009

I have very sensitive skin and this is the best! doesn't leave my face tight, cleans well, smells good, and my skin is clear!

good !