Good product

Posted by 4842787762642715441 on Nov 11, 2014

Althought it does a good job in removing the impurities from the face, it is not so efficient in removing the make up, especially the eye make-up. It does a decent job, it does not sting at all but I still have to use make-up wipes to get rid completely of the mascara and waterproof eyeliner.

AMAZING FOR DRY SKIN!!

Posted by aftonhupper on Apr 19, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this cleanser. It smells amazing, like lemon and lavender oils. It does wonders for my skin, making it smooth and soft. If you have normal to dry skin, this will be incredible for you. All natural and aromatherapeutic!! I use it morning and night. If you have normal skin, morning is the best time to use a gentle cleanser like this. I love the soap-free formulas, this one is just perfect for me! Also a great deal!

A different experience

Posted by Reviewer2001323 on May 14, 2013

I bought it by mistake cause I thought it was a cleansing milk and I keep using it like this. It has a creamy feeling for a facial cleanser, that I haven't experienced before. Nevertheless, my face looks fine.

Texture is better for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on May 06, 2013

I use this facial cleanser as a make up remover. The texture is too creamy for my liking and because I have combination skin, I feel my skin kind of oily after using it. I have to use another foam cleanser to remove this film of oil from my skin. Just using water alone is not enough. More suitable for people with very dry skin.

good !

Posted by Reviewer2703897 on May 04, 2013

質地很好,一般洗面奶很稀,易入眼,但它不會.氣味天然。

Beauty Without Cruelty are the BEST Animal Cruelty FREE products

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Feb 18, 2013

Thick and rich creamy cleanser that lives skin feeling moist. Nice smell, not to herbal, but enough for fragrance. A little goes a long was (as with all BWC products). Definantly buy this again.

Great Cleanser

Posted by 5372184871389939560 on Jan 31, 2013

I love this cleanser. It is really creamy and leaves my skin feeling lovely and smooth. It removes my makeup well and smells nice. Highly recommend.

Best cleanser for your dollar.

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on Sep 11, 2012

I have been using this cleanser for quite some time. It does not strip skin of moisture but leaves skin clean. It smells great, feels nice and is a great price to boot. I highly recommend this as a daily cleanser. For heavier makeup use BWC makeup remover first.

Cream cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3193700 on Jan 26, 2012

This cream cleanser is great! I've tried other more expensive brands like John Master's Organics, but they went sour pretty quick...this one is great....natural ingredients that last.

Gentle cleanser for everyday wash.

Posted by Reviewer2662995 on Mar 07, 2011

I love the herbal smell and gentle creamy texture which doesn't dry out your skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »