Beauty Without Cruelty, Facial Toner, Balancing, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Gentle and works great!

Posted by Reviewer2093487 From Singapore on Nov 13, 2008

Love the ingredients! Work well for my dehydrated oily skin and does not irritate my eyes. Really helps to remove any residual dirt or makeup on my skin.

Excellent!~!

Posted by Reviewer2209479 From Canada on Feb 18, 2010

I really like this toner! I was having really bad cracking skin from the cold weather and this really made it soft! I tired putting on so many types of creams and oils to rehydrate my skin but nothing worked until i tried this!!

Great Toner

Posted by Reviewer1777787 From Canada on Mar 25, 2011

I love the ingredients this toner contains, and am thrilled with what BWC will not put in their formulas. I have been using this toner for years. I love the smell. I love using it after I've washed my face as it really does remove any extra ickys that your cleanser missed. I even pour it into a spray bottle so that I can use it to set my mineral make up. Thank you BWC for providing quality, safe skincare for a price everyone can afford!

my essential face treatment

Posted by Reviewer1652907 From New Jersey on Feb 21, 2012

my friend recommended it to me long time ago. I have been using it for two years and I really like it. If you give it a minute after you apply it on your skin, it makes it so much better to put on your cream later.

Very good

Posted by nastasiya From Russian Federation on Jun 05, 2012

The best tonic among the cheap. Super moistening for my dry skin. Very much I recommend. Anastasiya Russia