Gentle and works great!

Posted by Reviewer2093487 on Nov 13, 2008

Love the ingredients! Work well for my dehydrated oily skin and does not irritate my eyes. Really helps to remove any residual dirt or makeup on my skin.

Great Toner

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on Mar 25, 2011

I love the ingredients this toner contains, and am thrilled with what BWC will not put in their formulas. I have been using this toner for years. I love the smell. I love using it after I've washed my face as it really does remove any extra ickys that your cleanser missed. I even pour it into a spray bottle so that I can use it to set my mineral make up. Thank you BWC for providing quality, safe skincare for a price everyone can afford!

my essential face treatment

Posted by Reviewer1652907 on Feb 21, 2012

my friend recommended it to me long time ago. I have been using it for two years and I really like it. If you give it a minute after you apply it on your skin, it makes it so much better to put on your cream later.

Very good

Posted by nastasiya on Jun 05, 2012

The best tonic among the cheap. Super moistening for my dry skin. Very much I recommend. Anastasiya Russia

Excellent!~!

Posted by Reviewer2209479 on Feb 18, 2010

I really like this toner! I was having really bad cracking skin from the cold weather and this really made it soft! I tired putting on so many types of creams and oils to rehydrate my skin but nothing worked until i tried this!!

Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Sep 19, 2012

Great toner with a lovely scent. Only gripe is I wish this come in a spray bottle (nevertheless I have purchased a small spray bottle and filled it with this excellent product). Who has time for tipping this on make up pads and wipping your face. Keep up the great work Beauty without Cruelty.

good

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

I have extremely sensitive skin, I brake out easily (I have eczema) and this toner was too strong on my skin, the alcohol is very strong.. I don't recommend this toner is you have sensitive skin.

Love the scent

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Aug 28, 2010

I am very impressed with the quality of this product. It smell sooo nice! My cat wants to lick my face everytime she smells me when i apply it in the morning.

Excellent stuff

Posted by Reviewer1313641 on Jun 03, 2009

Highly recommended

Good

Posted by 5720121994300530510 on Aug 11, 2016

GOOD