good

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

I have extremely sensitive skin, I brake out easily (I have eczema) and this toner was too strong on my skin, the alcohol is very strong.. I don't recommend this toner is you have sensitive skin.

good product

Posted by 5049718156065672944 on Jun 16, 2014

okay with oily skin.

Great for both men and women

Posted by kyotomatty on Mar 24, 2014

Subtle smell, perfect balance of oils...non stingy

Good

Posted by 5111743985629192638 on Jan 21, 2014

A have mixed feelings about this toner. It cleans your skin good, especially when using make-up, but the smell is awfull. I just don't like the smell, so I don't think I would purchase this toner again.

Didn't really like it

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on Dec 08, 2013

My skin stung after using this toner, so I wouldn't recommend it. And i didn't like the smell either.

Amazing toner!

Posted by 5387458327210225764 on Nov 01, 2013

Aswell as the 3% AHA facial cleanser from the same brand, this product works wonders with my skin! It's moisturizing, smoothing and refreshing. Will keep this in stock!

Interesting

Posted by 5140455735441798735 on Aug 20, 2013

This works well, but I can't shake the feeling that it smells a tiny bit like cat pee (honestly).

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1724680 on Jul 05, 2013

Didn't do anything noticeble to my skin. It was OK, and I could purchase this again, but maybe I want to try something else before that - in case I find a much better product :)

Gentle facial toner

Posted by Reviewer2001323 on May 14, 2013

I have a mixed skin type. This toner neither dries my face nor irritates my eyes. I think it's a gentle product for my skin. Next time I will also parchace the cleansing milk.

Stings a bit

Posted by Reviewer1285947 on Apr 22, 2013

I don't think this toner did anything for my skin. It's also not as soothing as I would have liked. It will sting your eyes if you get it anywhere near them, which is disappointing since I like to swipe a cotton ball of toner on my eyelids to help remove any eye makeup I have missed after cleansing. It helps in removing dirt and residual makeup from the skin, but most toners do that. I would recommend Thayer's Witch Hazel toners instead. They are more gentle and they won't hurt your eyes if you use the product around them, even the lemon one!