Excellent detangler

Posted by Zihuana on Oct 31, 2011

The lavender smell could be milder but other than that I like this a lot. Detangles better than Alba's and softens hair. (5stars without the strong lavender smell!)

Leave in conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1331450 on Mar 29, 2011

I have fine curly hair and found using it on damp hair and blowdrying it made it a tiny bit heavy though when blowdrying my hair first and then running the product though my dry hair it settled my frizzies and my hair looked healthy and bouncy. It is a soft moisteriser and doesnt leave any stickiness or residue on hair. Excellent for thick curly hair.

A bit too rich

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on May 10, 2010

This is a great leave-in conditioner with great ingredients, however, for my baby fine hair it was a bit too rich. I only used a pea size amount but I found that if I used it too often, it would leave my hair lank and weighed-down. So I just use it once a week (which will make the bottle last forever as I use such a tiny amount, too!) and my hair is fine with that.

4 1/2 Stars Really. Very good leave-in conditioner

Posted by ShelleyP on Oct 10, 2012

This leave-in product is better than most. I don't find I need much for my long, tangle-prone hair. My only complaint is the bottle. This is a very thick cream and hard to get out of the tall slim bottle. The only way to get it all out is to either water it down or cut open the bottle, otherwise an ounce or two may be wasted. This would be better in a squeeze tube or a small tub.

BWC Leave in conditioner

Posted by 4641238602311804169 on Oct 24, 2012

Excellent product. Very moisturising, and softens hair. Great value as size is larger than expected. Best part is knowing that no animal products used or any harm has occurred. Its got to be great Karma !!!

a good product. smells good too.

Posted by 4830786700277022287 on Oct 10, 2013

a good product

good middle weight conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1347448 on Nov 14, 2013

Nice leave in conditioner. It doesn't weigh down my hair. I like that there is no SLS, silicones, parabens etc... I have fine, wavy hair with an oily scalp so it is nice to be able to use this after my shower just on the bottom half of my hair.

good

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Mar 03, 2014

It doesn't have odd smell, but it's not anything special either. Moisturizes locks, ain't sticky and washes off easily.

Nice

Posted by 4972823027869287181 on Mar 22, 2014

Works great! Leaves hair soft and isn't too light or too heavy

Easy to use

Posted by 5024747273538225546 on Jun 25, 2014

I like how easy it is to use this product. I jump out of the shower and put this on my clean hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy like other conditioners do.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »