Excellent detangler

Posted by Zihuana on Oct 31, 2011

The lavender smell could be milder but other than that I like this a lot. Detangles better than Alba's and softens hair. (5stars without the strong lavender smell!)

4 1/2 Stars Really. Very good leave-in conditioner

Posted by ShelleyP on Oct 10, 2012

This leave-in product is better than most. I don't find I need much for my long, tangle-prone hair. My only complaint is the bottle. This is a very thick cream and hard to get out of the tall slim bottle. The only way to get it all out is to either water it down or cut open the bottle, otherwise an ounce or two may be wasted. This would be better in a squeeze tube or a small tub.

BWC Leave in conditioner

Posted by 4641238602311804169 on Oct 24, 2012

Excellent product. Very moisturising, and softens hair. Great value as size is larger than expected. Best part is knowing that no animal products used or any harm has occurred. Its got to be great Karma !!!

A bit too rich

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on May 10, 2010

This is a great leave-in conditioner with great ingredients, however, for my baby fine hair it was a bit too rich. I only used a pea size amount but I found that if I used it too often, it would leave my hair lank and weighed-down. So I just use it once a week (which will make the bottle last forever as I use such a tiny amount, too!) and my hair is fine with that.

Easy to use

Posted by 5024747273538225546 on Jun 25, 2014

I like how easy it is to use this product. I jump out of the shower and put this on my clean hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy like other conditioners do.

Leave in conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1331450 on Mar 29, 2011

I have fine curly hair and found using it on damp hair and blowdrying it made it a tiny bit heavy though when blowdrying my hair first and then running the product though my dry hair it settled my frizzies and my hair looked healthy and bouncy. It is a soft moisteriser and doesnt leave any stickiness or residue on hair. Excellent for thick curly hair.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1720224 on Sep 30, 2011

Hard to tell from the first times but seems very good. Moderate scent, easy to use and detangles the hair perfectly.

Good product

Posted by 5180794312835118306 on Oct 02, 2014

Good leave-in. Due to the Kinky Curl Knock-Out out of stock I order it and I'am satisfied. Good definition for thing curly hair as if prefer it more moisturizing. I recommend.

bon produit

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 15, 2015

A l'achat je n'étais pas convaincu, mais j'ai tout de même acheter pour tester en me disant que j'aurais encore été déçue. A ma grande surprise, ce leave in fait du bon boulot. Le seul point négatif est l'odeur trop puissante à mon gout étant donné que je n'aime pas l'odeur de la lavande. Mais si vous aimez la lavande, vous allez aimé ce produit.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Oct 18, 2015

This is a good product for softening my dry ends. It doesn't leave hair sticky, even though I'm a person who always like to add a little bit more. Anyway in long run it leaves my hair thirsty for oil.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »