Beauty Without Cruelty, Mineral Ultrafine Loose Powder, Fair Translucent 1, 0.88 oz (25 g) (Discontinued Item)

totally disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1291546 on Aug 31, 2011

i really dunno why some gave it such high ratings, saying the powder is fine and so on. To me the texture feels like chalk, the powder is really coarse and does nothing that i would normally expect from a loose powder. And it has this smell, not really bad but kinda puts me off and makes me hesitate to put in on my face.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2194503 on Sep 26, 2011

It does not provide great coverage, but it does make my oily face look soft. I really like the fact that this product has no harmful ingredients.

Great loose powder

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

I have really fair coloured skin, but I found this colour to be a bit too light, so I haven't used it very much. It's a very fine powder, and you get a lot of product. From what I have used, it seemed to cover and set liquid foundation quite well. Just be careful when choosing your shade.

Good

Posted by helenha on Aug 12, 2013

I like the powder puff, although using it needs practice. Powder leaves skin smooth, but because it does not cover very much, can only be used in healthy and clear skin.