New To iHerb?

Beauty Without Cruelty, Natural Look Tinted Moisturizer, Fragrance Free, Medium 2, 1.1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

You've done it AGAIN....

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Feb 18, 2013

Another excellent BWC product. Light, moisutrising coverage which is great for summer. When I buy again I'd probably go down a shade and get the light colour rather than the medium. ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.... MOST importantly, it's animal cruetly FREE.... I suggest everyone look at this brands products, there's not one yet that I am not happy with. Great company. Keep up the great work....

Made me breakout )"

Posted by Reviewer1513887 on May 31, 2013

I applied this after washing my face in the morning and after a few days of use I had tiny bumps all over my forehead that took a week to clear up. I was really hoping this would work, but I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.

Natural

Posted by 5162573003624369309 on Oct 10, 2013

Covers the flaws, looks natural. Not thick at all like a news anchor outside of stage. However, I would use a primer.

tinted moisturiser