Love!

Posted by 4997342654268972863 on Nov 21, 2015

HG shampoo! Lathers well, cleans well, pretty natural and very affordable too. It helps with my dandfruff a lot too! I use this after my JBCO-avocado-coconut oil pre-poo and I only had to shampoo twice to clean the oils off my scalp. For a pretty natural shampoo, that's just awesome. A little goes a really long way so one bottle will last and last. Very economical.

Love it!

Posted by Jilldbean on Sep 18, 2015

This is a great natural shampoo! Love the scent and the way it cleans my hair. It lathers quite a bit which make me question how natural it is... I do like lather though I have to admit.

Nice Shampoo

Posted by 5387997532416860786 on Jun 11, 2015

My hair was feeling kinda rough but after this shampoo, it got better. The only downside is that the mint smell can be more and that there is not cooling sensation which most mint shampoos would have.

super, 2nd bottle :)

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Jan 29, 2015

works super, :) foam lots!! which i really love! big bottle, last long, natural! no animal testing! what more then wow to say?

Nice Smell but Can be Drying

Posted by 5760482384119627937 on Dec 30, 2014

I like the smell of this shampoo, pretty nice, but it can be drying for daily use.

It used to be perfect

Posted by Reviewer2408138 on Oct 22, 2014

When I saw the colour of the label which was much darker than my previous bottle, I knew something had changed.. And voila! The shampoo now smells like some kind of ancient medicine. Bring the old formula back, people!! Why do you mess around with something that was perfect?

Itchy

Posted by KatySeventy on Sep 11, 2014

The first few times I was impressed with the texture, the scent (refreshing!), the price versus the bottle size and, obviously, BWC's philosophy. However, after a while my scalp became itchy. I used my regular shampoo, and the itching disappeared. I used this one, the itching came back. I'm disappointed, as I really enjoy the scent and the clean feeling it leaves. It also left my hair shiny, clean and fresh for days.

good

Posted by Ruby64 on Jun 02, 2014

nice smell

one of the best 최고입니다

Posted by Reviewer1423883 on Apr 14, 2014

기름많으나 지성 지루성 민감성 두피 ㅠㅠ desert essence organics의 lemon tea tree shampoo와 번갈아 씁니다! 둘다 최고에요 인생바꿔준 샴푸들입니다 ㅠㅠ can't live without it!

Nice shampoo

Posted by UllaMaya on Feb 12, 2014

I ordered both shampoo and conditioner. Shampoo lathers not first but the second wash and leaves hair feeling nice.