Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Beauty Without Cruelty, Vitamin C, with CoQ10, Vitality Serum, 1 oz (25 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good serum, less artificial than most but comfortable

Posted by Reviewer2806143 on Nov 09, 2010

I find this serum extremely similar to Avalon C serum which is also made without silicones and certain other unpleasant chemicals. It has a nice smell and goes on smoothly. I notice that without silicones, serums don't have the "slippery" feel and instead dry a bit on the skin, but this serum sinks in nicely and the "dried on" feeling is fairly minimal. It makes my face brighter when it's on and acts as a good base for anything I choose to layer over it. In the summer, I don't need to use a moisturizer over this--I just go straight to the sunblock. I don't know if it's doing anything for me for the longer term, but I think it is making my overall complexion slightly brighter and I look less ruddy when I've spent some time in the sun when I use this product regularly. The vitamin C form in this is very stable but I've read that it's a mixed bag as to how effective it is for you. If you're happy with this form of C in other serums, BWC is a good one to try and a good deal. If you are accustomed to other forms or have a serum you like, probably not worth switching.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1917102 on Sep 07, 2008

I had not tried any of the other BWC products prior to this one. I have only used this for a couple of weeks but my complexion appears brighter and smoother. I use it in connection with another serum with peptides and I am seeing a nice difference in my 54 year old skin.

Heart <3

Posted by Reviewer1378477 on Nov 04, 2010

Fell in love with this product on my 1st application. Non oily and it was quickly absorbed! It has a light citrus smell and its pleasant. I have been using it for a week and I can feel that my skin is smoother and getting more radiant.

I love, love this!!!

Posted by Reviewer3027774 on Mar 23, 2011

After having 2 kids, I got dark spots and patches on my face I didn't have before. Just few days of applying it, my complexion improved dramatically. I was so impressed by it(can't beat the price), I sent one to my mom too!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1864897 on May 27, 2009

This product has made my skin smoother, and my complexion is brighter and more even. I have had a small dark spot from a nasty hair iron burn for years, and it is barely noticeable now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »