New To iHerb?

Bed Buddy, Iso-Ball for Arthritis

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Iso Ball does me good

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Jun 22, 2014

I was skeptical about this, since I've used other hand exercisers with limited success, and plenty of pain. But this little gem works. Arthritis hurts, and I had a hand injury to make it worse. This was about 15 months ago. I've been trying to do things with my left hand, and dropping lots of things. And the pain sometimes took my breath away. I was about to give up when I saw this on iherb. So I took the leap. One more hand exerciser, but it wasn't too expensive, in case it was a waste of money. Well........let me tell you. Afer using this iso-ball for a month, I can now bend all the fingers on my right hand (I'm right handed.) There is still a little pain, but nowhere near what it was. I am SO glad I bought this.