Very good

Posted by getter90 on Jun 08, 2015

Great smell, lathers well. It is a good soap! I can't wash my face with it, because it strips my skin, dries out.. But no problem - I use it for washing my hands only and this soap does the job perfectly. Hands get clean, nails are strong, skin is healthy - no need to use any hand moisturizers!

Great product

Posted by 5615744613975034939 on May 08, 2015

This soap is one of the best I have ever used. Will reorder !

Great Smell! Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I really like this soap. The scent is really nice, the soap does a good job and the price is very reasonable. What more could you ask for? Nice Price!

don't really like the smell!

Posted by 4634053040030261280 on Feb 14, 2015

i know some say its nice but I didn't like it, too incense stick like for me and I don't like incsense sticks! if you do, you'll love it.

No me gusta

Posted by KELLAS on Oct 07, 2014

Huele demasiado fuerte y su aroma no me agrada.de echo no siquiera l No lo volveré a comprar.De echo ni lo he estrenado porque no me atrae la idea de ponerlo en mi piel con ese olor.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Oct 06, 2014

Very good

dont like the smell

Posted by vanagelyte on Jul 07, 2014

well, I like ginseng so I was hoping to like this soap too, but unfortunately I do not like hot it smells :(

:))

Posted by boldogbirka on Jun 24, 2014

I bought it for my best friend because this is her favourite. (We live in Europe and you can't find this brand here) I give 5 stars because the smell is great, my entire wardrobe has this ginsengy-flowery scent now.

Jabón con un muy buen olor

Posted by emedemo on Jun 12, 2014

Compré este jabón para ponerlo en el armario y que perfumase la ropa. Huele muy bien. No lo he usado para lavarme las manos, aunque no descarto hacerlo, así que no puedo valorarlo, por el momento, en cuanto a limpieza se refiere.

Not sure about this...

Posted by Justnatural on May 26, 2014

I am not a big fan of this scent. Keeping this soup in the closet with the clothes.