Honey Glycerin Shampoo

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 13, 2013

You have to use this shampoo with a vinegar rinse, otherwise your hair will feel waxy. When followed by a vinegar rinse, the shampoo works well, but I won't buy it again.

Sticky hair

Posted by 5682234707954241203 on Oct 30, 2012

Hair is sticky and greasy after using this shampoo. Wont buy it anymore.

very liquid, but allright.

Posted by fourla on Jul 15, 2012

it's very liquid, like a water. So, when I wash my head i flow the shampoo straightly to head, not to arms. Foaming not too well. My hear after this shampoo is alright. Don't have dandruff. Очень жидкий шампунь. Наливаю его прямиком на голову, потому что в руках удержать не возможно. Пенется средне. Волосы после этого шампуня нормальные. Перхоть не появляется.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1877432 on Oct 30, 2013

I had this shampoo sitting there for quite a while and finally decided to use it.....my hair came out fabulous! It is watery, but my hair came out great -- and I don't have great hair to begin with -- so I'm ordering another bottle.

excellent slip, leaves great body

Posted by Reviewer2184303 on Oct 04, 2015

I read the comments before buying yet still purchased and have no regrets. while washing and after towel dry I could tell this shampoo was really cleaning my hair. I did use the conditioning rinse and I have filtered water using a cold water rinse...but I am quite pleased.

Not bad but won't buy again

Posted by 5434607227493380310 on Jul 26, 2014

It clears out dandruff and leave my sensitive scalp clean and fresh. But my hair feels lumpy and too dry after that. Too bad otherwise I will consider buying second bottle.