EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.47

$9.97

Savings of: $0.50 (5% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

OK but not Great

Posted by Reviewer1689110 on Aug 22, 2012

Eye Balm, by the name you can probably tell the texture. It's just like a lip balm, made mainly from beeswax, so it's very solid. Now imagine how you're going to apply the balm to your eye area. It's not like regular eye cream, so you have to warm the surface up by your finger tip and then apply to your eye area, repeat the same thing several times to apply to both eyes. It's only fine when you want to enjoy your routines.... Other than that, it's good for sensitive skin and provides decent moisturizing.

Was this review helpful to you?

Wonderful ALL-PURPOSE balm! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Jan 29, 2014

This balm includes a bunch of rich oils (olive, jojoba, sunflower, avocado, sesame, carrot seed, meadowfoam seed, shea, coconut and oat oils), which do a loooot of good for my around the eyes zone. Carrot seed oil is one of the best natural remedies to rejuvenate, smoothe, nourish, moisturize gentle aroud the eyes skin. The balm leaves a bit greasy feeling, which is especially pleasant in winter, when air dryes the skin ruthlessly. I use it in the evening - no pouches in the morning, the skin is moistened, soft and smooth. PLUS I use it as a sos-balm for scratches, callosities and even on cuticle area. NB! As all other oils, its important to use this balm on a slightly damp skin, anyway the effect will be opposite. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ В этот бальзам входит целый "букет" замечательных масел (оливковое, жожоба, подсолнечное, авокадо, кунжутное, лугового семени, ши, кокосовое, овсяное), и самое ценное для кожи вокруг глаз - масло семян моркови, которое прекрасно омолаживает, разглаживает, увлажняет и питает нежную кожу вокруг глаз. Я использую бальзам вечером, особенно зимой, когда сухой воздух нещадно сушит кожу и хочется дополнительного питания и увлажнения. ЕЩЕ: использую этот бальзамчик как sos-средство при царапинах (заживают на глазах, спасибо пчелиному воску и витамину Е), мозолях и даже на коже вокруг ногтей и для смягчения кутикулы. ВАЖНО: как и все другие масла и их содержащие средства, этот бальзам важно использовать на слегка влажную кожу, иначе эффекта не будет или он будет обратный). ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Decent

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

I don't know why but I expected a cream type texture but this is pretty much like a lip balm in a pot. You have to warm it up a bit to get enough product on your finger to apply but other than that I love how moisturising it is. As it is quite oily I use it at night only and love how my eye area feels in the morning.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good!

Posted by 4664737489143304567 on Jan 03, 2014

Don't expect this product to combat puffiness, dark circles or fine lines. It doesn't. However, if you have the under eye area so dry that your skin feels rough both in the mornings when you wake up and after you've put your foundation and concealer, this is your product. I apply a very thin layer in the mornings so that the area doesn't feel very oily and more product in the evening under my usual eye cream. It does not substitute the eye cream but enriches it. Since I'm using it my under eye doesn't show those dried lines it used to when I applied my foundation and concealer. Notice I always use some powder to settle my makeup otherwise it might be too oily. Be careful those people having very oily skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good for young skin

Posted by Reviewer1519237 on Jul 14, 2012

this balm is amazing, doesn't make my skin itch and it is very light, and the ingredients are perfect for young skin. Exactly what I was looking for.

Was this review helpful to you?

El contorno con mejor relación calidad/precio

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Muy nutritivo, ideal para usar de noche. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Product!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

For the first time in my life the skin around my eyes is well moisturized and incredibly soft. What is more, I do not need to highlighter anymore, this balm makes my skin really luminous.

Was this review helpful to you?

very good

Posted by Krriss on May 31, 2013

the balm is excellent, gives a really decent moisturizing, perfect for a dry skin at whole, not just around eyes

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Je l'ADORE. Je l'utilise tous les soirs et plus besoin d'un contour des yeux le matin. Le produit est gras mais moi sa ne me dérange pas. Je racheterai

Was this review helpful to you?

Add it to your eye care

Posted by Allegoria on Oct 19, 2013

Love it. Gives my skin additional moisture and smoothes my skin around the eyes. Use it 2-3 times a week before going to bed. It's butter-like so I put my ring finger in it and let it melt a little under my finger. Then I press the balm around the eyes. No strong smell, nice and pleasant texture!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 239 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »