Bee Rescued, Propolis Moisturizing Cream, 1 fl oz

4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Bee Rescued, Propolis Moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer2966664 on Nov 28, 2011

A really nice, thick cream for the winter. Does not irritate sensitive skin. I already ordered my 2nd jar and the mean side of me almost hopes that people don't discover this cream. It is a great value for the money and sure to become popular if more people try it.

Interesting item

Posted by Reviewer1430202 on Aug 25, 2011

I purchased this cream recently, and have been using it for two weeks now. I have extremely sensitive, dry skin which is prone to redness from Rosacea, and I cannot use most facial skin products...until now! This little pot of cream is deceiving as it does not cost a lot, but it works wonders. My face can tolerate the cream and by morning, my face is soft and dewy. It is rather a thick consistency, but well work buying. I would highly recommend this face cream. Kudos to the designer of the pot..it is so adorable!

Great cream

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 16, 2011

This is now my favourite cream! Will continue to use it. My skin feels and looks great after using it. Helps heal.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2333212 on Feb 23, 2012

It seems like it was spoiled. It has non homogeneous consistence and I don't like the smell.

REally like!!!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on May 03, 2012

I´m been using this cream for about two weeks now and I can see a difference in my skin!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »