BeeCeuticals Organics, Hand Salve, Lemon Honey, 2 oz (57 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

smells lovely

Posted by 5156439549636700343 on Oct 01, 2012

Nice product, smells lovely and it will last me forever I think. It is a nice balm, Ill occasionally use it for my dry hands (particularly fingers, they're always dry) not the most moisturizing though, and I tend to go for other lotions or my paw paw ointment instead. It's a nice product, but I don't find enough use out of it do I don't reall need it. Maybe I'll take it with me when I go traveling as it won't spill or splat when I throw it in my bag/luggage. Hm, maybe it's the perfect alternative to lotions when I go traveling. We'll have to see about that.

ok

Posted by randianderson on Oct 23, 2012

Texas Panhandle dry air - we need something for the hands!

Posted by cindytran123 on Nov 07, 2012

nice product

OK

Posted by 5167006273306360617 on Nov 27, 2012

Su olor a limón no es algo que me entusiasme pero sinceramente cumple lo prometido.